Megan Fox (All Megan Fox Gossip Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jocelyn Wildenstein in the making if she doesn´t give up doing weird stuff to her face....the lipstick colour is lovely though!

Funny thing is that those photos were supposed to show that she didn't do botox or whatever but it ended up making her look creepier..

I think that Megan naturally has a fake-looking beauty. By this I mean the proportions of her face and features are naturally similar to that of a barbie doll. I don't think she's had significantly more surgeries than the average celebrity, I just think that she was pretty much perfect in the beginning, so by tweaking small things she just seems more 'fake' than other celebrities.

Let's face it, 99% of women could get the EXACT same surgeries that she's had and never be half as beautiful as she is. By having any amount of plastic surgery she's just given women an easy way to put her down and try to downplay the fact that she's a stunning thing to look at, before or after surgeries.

I personally like Megan. I think she's weird, hilarious, and has well developed opinions. You don't see her tripping out of clubs, no sex tapes, no scandals, no stealing necklaces, no jail time. She's a married woman and a mother figure to her step-son, and she tends to keep to herself.

^ Lol. Her lips does look puffier. She wasn't talking about the lips though. And her face does look stretchy...so they won't say botox was present. She sure knows how to put rumors to rest! Or at least, half the rumors.
Posted via Mobile Device

Generally speaking, if someone wanted to prove to the world that they haven't had botox when they have, all they have to do is wait for the moment when the effect starts to wear off - and then take a few shots of their forehead when it's regained some movement, before skipping back to the clinic.

She's gorgeous, regardless.

Holy crap those pictures makes her look so plastic and fake, seriously how could she look at those pics and say yeah that looks natural!?!

Poor Megan she needs some girlfriends.

I remeber seeing her promoting the first Transformers movie and I though she ws just beautiful, to me its just such a shame that she decided to mess with her face, and it's so obvious. It saddens me b/c i think it is a testament to some deeper issues and huge insecurities.

I think her going on about how she is all natural just makes her look silly.

ANd Dreams do not get mad at me, I really like the girl and I am rooting for her, I am not a Megan basher.

And I was just wandering what is up with the whole husband - BAG, is he a good guy or is he a creep, I keep on hearing bad rumours about him.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I agree, she looked beautiful there. The nose job was a major improvement and she wasn't going too overboard with the lip fillers. This is where she should have stopped.
Transformers+Revenge+Fallen+UK+Premiere+Outside+YMeCRs2mUjRl.jpg

zimbio.com

i think she still looks pretty good , this is from early this year, she looks gorgeous too

machacas.org

The forehead picture haunted me in my sleep last night. Like a pebble being thrown in a lake.

The thing that bothers me is what she did to her eyes..that is something 50+ women do to get rid of the bags..why did she do it?? She didn't need that at all and it's the no1 thing that makes her look fake :(

Megan Fox is embracing the
adage "a picture is worth a
thousand words". The Mikaela
Banes of the first two
"Transformers" movies proves
that she is Botox-free by
posting on her Facebook page a
series of photos which capture
her pulling a number of facial
expressions.
One of the shots has the 25-
year-old raising her eyebrows
and pointing out on occurring
lines in her forehead, while
another one exposes her frown
lines as she furrows her brows.
All four pictures of the actress
are uploaded in an album which
headline reads, "Things You Can't
Dowith Your Face When You
Have Botox".
Megan put out the photos
shortly after her new Giorgio
Armani Summer 2011 beauty
campaign came out. In the
promo video, the "Jonah Hex"
actress presents a series of
different make-up looks from a
natural beauty to a glamorous
girl complete with red lips and
smoky eyes.
Whentalking about plastic
surgery, the wife of Brian
Austin Green told Allure
magazine, "I would encourage
anyone to first speak with a
therapist, to try and figure out
where this want comes from,
because a lot of times it's not
related to your teeth or your
nose or your chin - the surgery
is not going to alleviate that
insecurity for you. If, then, you
feel, This is something that I
want to do, then do it."
aceshowbiz.com
Posted via Mobile Device

I remeber seeing her promoting the first Transformers movie and I though she ws just beautiful, to me its just such a shame that she decided to mess with her face, and it's so obvious. It saddens me b/c i think it is a testament to some deeper issues and huge insecurities.

I think her going on about how she is all natural just makes her look silly.

ANd Dreams do not get mad at me, I really like the girl and I am rooting for her, I am not a Megan basher.

And I was just wandering what is up with the whole husband - BAG, is he a good guy or is he a creep, I keep on hearing bad rumours about him.

Lol! I'm not gonna get mad! Ya'll are making me sound like i'm gonna think Megan's a saint even if she committed murder.

Girl obviously had some work done on her face. Her lips are slightly fuller and right around are eyes seem different. Her nose job is perfection though. I think the work she had done on her face (which is not that bad) coupled with her now very pale skin is why ppl see her in a different light. Plus she needs to upgrade her sense of style. That might help.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think this is a little bit offensive in the sense that, does she really thinks that people think the forehead is the only place to have botox? We ALL know that, no matter whether she had it or not, the forehead is not the only place to use it... She should also stop caring so much about what people say or she'll end up looking like a weird wax creature...

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:Like Kim_K, Megan is delusional to think having no botox overrides all the other things she's had done.

She is so funny!!! Does she really think somebody believes her? What does she wants to prove? That shes natural? Oh no... don't forget Megan its not just the botox...nose.. botox

But i still love you ^_^

I think now she looks better with little or no makeup, the changes seem less obvious imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiyahG
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->