Megan Fox (All Megan Fox Gossip Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I never though her face wouldever look that plastic! Imean I knew she had gotten some stuff done but not that much stuff. In my opinion those photos make her look like shes had botox and other things done even more. I dont even think shes pretty anymore.. She obviously cares what everyone thinks for posting those photos and really someone doesn't go from looking how Megan did a few years ago to looking like she does now without surgery. Honestly shes a bad actress and now she starting to look bad? Pretty soon she'll have no career.

What's the point of taking pictures like that if we all know that she has filled lips, fake eyelashes, fake breasts and so on? Even is she does not have botox, these pictures only prove that her face is extremely plastic and that she does much more make-up than necessary. Can't she see that?

Btw - how is she able to roll her forehead in a way that "wrinkles" form this round thing between her eyebrows? That's scary.

She looks more plastic than ever

She does indeed.

I don't know!

megan-fox-breast-implants-3.jpg

plasticcelebsurgery.blogspot.com

I´m asking cause it seems weird, these pics are from 2004 (before that MTV pic) and she had boobs...

thecelebritycity.com

Oh, So now her boobs?! They look pretty real to me! :innocent: . I think that if she let her lips be and get her tan back, she'd be ok
Posted via Mobile Device

There's bikini pictures in her Star Style thread that show a pretty drastic difference and make it appear like she had implants. Obviously I have no idea if she did, but it sure looks like it.

I will never understand why people who have obviously had work done try to deny it. All it does it make people more eager to prove that they have. Just leave it alone.

Nose:

megan-good-nose-job.jpg
nose_megan.jpg

bestcelebgossip.com // entertainment.msn.co.nz

Kokoboom: I have no clue about her boobs :S

MeganFoxBoobJobBA500.jpg

starcasm.net

^maybe she had implants in 2004, took them off and then had surgery again?
btw, that pic from 2008 looks totally fake to me, her right boob looks too weird...

I just hope she stops it or she will end like this:

114.jpg
bad-plastic-surgery_Mickey-Rourke.jpg
071210-fox-300.jpg

raid.lusnet.ch // sheknows.com // edelight.de

Last edited by a moderator:
^maybe she had implants in 2004, took them off and then had surgery again?
btw, that pic from 2008 looks totally fake to me, her right boob looks too weird...

Thought about this possibility, too! Maybe :unsure:

Lol. I wanted to mention that woman with the glasses here before. They call her cat woman. Anyway, i don't think those before and after shots are that different. The last pic looks like her face is melting though. Plus i don't get why they always choose an ugly pic to represent the AFTER when they are doing a BEFORE and AFTER piece. There are other pics of her after having surgery where she still looks like a knock out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
On the Jonah Hex Premiere all pics where a disaster because she looked like a disaster! But in same cases you're right

i have worked in a reconstructive surgery office before (in Beverly Hills too), and i can guess that megan has had a small brow lift. brow lifts can make your eyes look pulled back the way they do with megan, while maintaining brow and forehead movement. a mini brow lift (say 2mm) can make a noticeable difference. we had ladies and gentlemen of all ages (20's-70's) coming in for brow lifts and botox.

She's never looked like she's had botox except for a few times so its funny that's the thing she picked to prove wrong. If she does get botox it's around the eyes not forehead anyways. It looks like she gets fillers or something around her eyes/cheeks. And there's no denying she's had her nose done. I don't see how anyone can look at the picture just posted from 2004 and not see what she's had done. I think these pictures make Megan look really bad. It's not a good message to send to woman that you're naturally perfect when you've obviously had work done.

No it's not

Megan_Fox+June_27_2007.jpg
pre.jpg

Dailymakeover.com // movies.yahoo.de

2nd Event
uh55290,1249294023,megan-fox.jpg
meganfox.jpg

allmystery.de // vegasblog.latimes.com

I remeber seeing her promoting the first Transformers movie and I though she ws just beautiful, to me its just such a shame that she decided to mess with her face, and it's so obvious. It saddens me b/c i think it is a testament to some deeper issues and huge insecurities.

I think her going on about how she is all natural just makes her look silly.

ANd Dreams do not get mad at me, I really like the girl and I am rooting for her, I am not a Megan basher.

And I was just wandering what is up with the whole husband - BAG, is he a good guy or is he a creep, I keep on hearing bad rumours about him.

what rumors?
i have not heard anything about him.
please, tell us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adspttsa
Back