Megan Fox (All Megan Fox Gossip Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally speaking, if someone wanted to prove to the world that they haven't had botox when they have, all they have to do is wait for the moment when the effect starts to wear off - and then take a few shots of their forehead when it's regained some movement, before skipping back to the clinic.

She's gorgeous, regardless.

Gorgeous she is. But a bit too much like Jordan - sometimes the likeness is uncanny.

She has that plastic feeling that Denise Richards and Brooke Burke and some others of the gentlemen's favourites tend to have.

I love her facebook shots though. Clever girl. ^_^ Plus being ditched from the Transformers movie showed some guts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus being ditched from the Transformers movie showed some guts.

I don't know, but I don't really think she showed any real 'guts' after being ditched. So she didn't slate off those who fired her, but she'd already had a go at Bay before and had made some very stupid comments which had pissed Spielberg off. I haven't read any recent interview of hers, but the ones I've read are from a few years ago, and she didn't come across as particularly intelligent in those.

As for her face, I really don't understand why she had to get work done. She was absolutely gorgeous before she did anything to her face. Yes, so she might've had a few imperfections, but man even those imperfections look so much better in perspective when compared to her p*rn-star fakeness now. She does look pretty even now, but like you've said, she looks plastic and fake. Imperfect, natural beauty trumps artificial perfection any day, IMHO.

Mostly every female in Hollywood has had plastic surgery, but only some end up looking disturbingly fake like Megan. Girls like Blake Lively look BETTER after surgery, Megan, unfortunately, looked better BEFORE. Or maybe she just had one surgery too many. I've heard it can start to become an obsession, and once people begin tweaking one feature, they just feel compelled to keep changing something or other. As long as Megan doesn't end up like Heidi Montag...

I love megan she's absolutely gorgeous but she fuc*ed her face up
Whatever shes doin she should stop right now
and homegirl cant be serious posting this pics
so priceless:sick:

Funny, even when she was all natural, they said she looked like a p*rnstar. Anyway, i want her to stop having unnecessary surgery before she starts looking like the alien ppl are so happy to call her. She's still hot, her latest candids prove that
Posted via Mobile Device

^Maybe because she would stick her tongue out and lick her lips in every picture.

I wish she would have stopped after her nose. I think she looked alright after that but everything after has made her look fake. I really like her and i hope she is successful (outside of men's magazines) but i don't see how she will be if she keeps doing what she's doing. At a certain point she won't be able to get any good roles because she looks too plastic.

Hasn't it been confirmed by numerous credible sources that she was not fired by Transformers? Shia said she left because she felt like a prostitute, and in that audio interview with somebody she worked with (forgot who) he stated clearly that she was not fired.

Hasn't it been confirmed by numerous credible sources that she was not fired by Transformers? Shia said she left because she felt like a prostitute, and in that audio interview with somebody she worked with (forgot who) he stated clearly that she was not fired...

... numerous crew said that she walked off (quit). i've heard that because bay didn't ask her to come back, she was considered fired to many people. bay even said a few weeks ago that he spoke to her and they were on good terms. he didn't start crap talking megan until recently when he saw how many people were upset about her not being in T3. shia's not even returning for T4. i think that says more about the director than anything. all the money in the transformers series aren't keeping these kids around.

i call bull on michael bay firing her. her comments were from an interview she did as part of promotion for transformer 2. she didnt get fired until a few months later when she did transformers 3.

it doesnt add up.

...edited... please remain respectful of other members

The reason why it seems implausible that Megan quit of her own accord is because she isn't a big enough star to leave a franchise like Transformers. It's believable that Keira quit Pirates, because when Keira quit, she'd already established herself as a bona-fide actress, and was getting roles left right and centre. She'd already been nominated for numerous awards, including an Academy Award, and was already an A-list star.

Megan, on the other hand, is still to establish herself as a credible actress, is yet to have a hit outside the Transformers franchise, is yet to establish herself as anything more than a "pretty face". All of her movies outside the franchise have flopped and been panned by the critics. And she's yet to sign even one promising film after she quit/got fired from Transformers.

...edited... off-topic

You totally miss my point. Yes, Megan has two blockbusters, but those movies weren't blockbusters BECAUSE of Megan. Hell, they'd have been blockbusters even if the girl was Blake and not Megan. As for T3, we still have to wait for at least a month before we get the final figures, but seeing as it's already made 645 million, it could in all likelihood surpass T2's gross earnings. Exclusive Megan fans form a minority of the Transformers' audience base, and if there are people who watched T2 but chose to skip T3, it's not so much because they miss Megan than because T2 was crap. I mean, if Megan had that many fans, then her other movies - Jennifer's Body, for a start, shouldn't have flopped as badly as they did.

...There is no shortage of 'hot' girls in Hollywood, and if Megan wishes to stay relevant, she needs to either establish herself as an actress or as a bankable star like Aniston. Another few years of inactivity means she'll be history. :smile:

Also, all the talk about how she 'quit' is frankly bull, IMO. People usually quit very successful franchises to move on to greener pastures. What's Megan achieved after she 'quit' Transformers? Jennifer's Body was her last major release, and that was way back in 2009. Her other releases have either flopped or went straight to DVD. She hasn't signed anything significant either. So if she really did 'quit' Transformers, then it was an incredibly stupid decision on her part and she's left with an egg on her face now. Her career hasn't gone anywhere.

All in all, not by any stretch of the imagination does it seem likely that Megan quit a franchise as commercially successful as Transformers of her own volition to pursue a career in 'serious' acting.

I believe that Megan was told that she should quit after she put up a fight on the set when she saw some of the objectifying stuff she was going to have to do.

I agree with most of your points! Megan does need to work her butt off to get some good movies! Not blake lively style though. She does have 2 movies coming up! Hopefully, the movies will do fine in the box office. For a while i did believe she was fired, but it just doesn't add up. And if she really did quit, she made a huge mistake. But it's understandable for her to want to play more serious roles than playing the sexy girl. BTW, megan was never shoved down our throats, she was just who she was. About T3, it's gonna be yesterday's news once ppl start to go see harry porter. Even experts don't believe it's gonna be more successful than T2. I do know that blake's got Chanel, but doesn't she just advertise purses for them?

All is still good for a25 year old though

Lol. I love what u said about hollywood not being in shortage of hot girls. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, because people who don't think Megan is all that are jealous little ****s who hate her because she's beautiful and famous and we're all threatened by her. :rolleyes:

The reason why it seems implausible that Megan quit of her own accord is because she isn't a big enough star to leave a franchise like Transformers. It's believable that Keira quit Pirates, because when Keira quit, she'd already established herself as a bona-fide actress, and was getting roles left right and centre. She'd already been nominated for numerous awards, including an Academy Award, and was already an A-list star.

Megan, on the other hand, is still to establish herself as a credible actress, is yet to have a hit outside the Transformers franchise, is yet to establish herself as anything more than a "pretty face". All of her movies outside the franchise have flopped and been panned by the critics. And she's yet to sign even one promising film after she quit/got fired from Transformers.

She's pretty much in the same league as Blake Lively, if you ask me, only Megan gets featured in underwear shots in lads' mags, whereas Blake gets featured in haute couture in fashion magazines. Her fans may argue that Megan has had two blockbusters, but the success of the Transformers films can't be attributed to Megan, because even without her, those movies rake in the money.

i'm not calling you a hater.

not everyone wants to be a keira knightly. megan is obviously just having fun with it right now. transformers wasn't anything to megan but a pay check. it's not like the series was expanding her horizens or acting abilities. megan's got a lot to learn and a lot of time to try to get it right. i respect her for realizing that and not taking herself as seriously right now.

i love that megan brings something different to the table. she's doing it her way and she's still out there trying to prove herself. i love her awkwardness and her attitude. i find her introverted personality quite endearing because i myself can relate. imo, she comes off as one of the most down-to-earth and normal actresses around today. i love that she's sane, mature, and not a party girl (i.e lindsay, britney). i find her love/hate relationship with people and hollywood fasinating..like, she's trying to make a living in the business and yet, at the same time, keep hollywood at a distance. i also find it very telling that even with her sex-symbol status, she obviously doesn't see the beauty that most of the world does.

she's this beautifully troubled girl and that's why i'm so interested in her. usually when you get past the pretty face, you're past the person. however, megan just keeps giving me everything. she's raw, real, uncut, and misunderstood. she's got a long way to go, there's no denying that but i think she'll be able to do it.

i respect your opinion tho. i'll love her enough for the both of us :P

Lol. About Armani, just got word that Rihanna has replaced her as the face of the jeans and underwear. Megan's still got the beauty contract though!
Posted via Mobile Device

Megan Fox arrived to the
set of The Dictator Monday
in New York City, dressed
casual in black leggings and
a blue v-neck tee-shirt while
clutching a baseball cap.
The film also stars Sacha
Baron Cohen and Anna
Faris, who is sporting quite
the new look for the
comedy.
Brian Austin Green is
hanging with Fox on set,
and the couple has showed
a united front sinceShia
LaBeouf revealed he
hooked up with his former
Transformers costar.
fox & green happy as
ever
10 Photos »
Meg and Brian showed off
PDA last week in Santa
Monica when they were
snapped together for the
first time since Shia’s semi-
shocking revelation.
Fox’s career is certainly
looking promising since
ditching the Transformers
franchise: she also stars in
the upcoming comedy
Friends With Kids withJon
Hamm and Kristin Wiig
and also will be in Judd
Apatow‘s Knocked Up
spinoff.

source:celebbuzz.com
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like she's doing just fine. 3 movies coming up!!
Posted via Mobile Device

So, after 10 days in theatres worldwide, it is time to look at the numbers: how has Megan Fox's departure affected the Transformers franchise?

'Transformers' Blowing Up Worldwide Records

Transformers: Dark of the Moon has so far earned $214 million domestically, which lagged behind predecessor Revenge of the Fallen by $27 million. Most of that, though, can be attributed to Revenge of the Fallen's incredibly front-loaded opening. Beyond the first two days, Revenge of the Fallen has only out-grossed Dark of the Moon by $10 million.

It's a much different story overseas. Dark of the Moon has already earned a massive $297.1 million and is on pace to pass Revenge of the Fallen's $434.2 million final tally no later than Thursday. As far as individual territories go, Dark of the Moon eclipsed its predecessor in Russia ($30.1 million), Germany ($20.1 million) and Brazil ($9.6 million), among other small markets, and will move ahead in South Korea, Mexico and Taiwan this weekend. [...]

While it's a bit premature to definitively call it, Dark of the Moon appears to be on pace to ultimately close with over $1 billion worldwide [Transformers 2 grossed $836,297,228 ]
Full article here.

Conclusion: Megan's presence was and is completely irrelevant to the success of a movie about robots. Shocker.

^I wonder how many viewers it had so far cause the money can be explained by 3D tickets being more expensive... though I agree than Megan not being in the movie has very little or nothing to do with the movie being a success or not.

no offense but isnt it silly to say one person has a strong influence on a multi-million franchise such as transformers? transformers does have other things going it that moviegoers are flocking the theatres for.

i don't think it says anything about megan's star power. she was never the biggest lure to the franchise and never claimed to be it either.

heck, even if michael bay decided not to come back they could've replace him just as easily with someone else just as experienced and the movie would do just as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiyahG
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->