Menswear Catwalk Trends S/S 10

>>there was also a whole wackload of ..sweaters. and sweater like fabrics. :mellow:

very soft ,thick and fluffy, huggable and cozy everything:blush:

Armani velvet
2937tiq.jpg

Jil Sander
64laux.jpg

Missoni
9fw1fo.jpg
2exaeqq.jpg

yahoonews | menstyle.it |celebritycity.com

a cool summer...

Walter van Bierendonck

24no4th.jpg

Issey Miyake

25a5k6b.jpg

E Zegna
2r5tit5.jpg

and finally,
Cerruti

wupeyo.jpg
2ibg3eh.jpg

dazeddigital.com| menstyle.it |vogue.co.uk

From what we have seen, I think some trends have been seen.
Oversized sweater is a definite. Knitted (vintage) as well.
From some UK minor brands and trends, I think the unfinished collar and half length sleeves will be in as well.
but As said before, I think the African patterns will be the main trends upon the Spring summer
And the look that Acne did for SS09 will be more commin, with patternize vest-top with a rather high waist chino with bright skinny belt with sandals instead of boat shoes which I think will goes off the high street as soon as we hit Autumn.

what do you mean by knitted vintage?

The rolled-up pants and the african thing is all over some shows in Copenhagen too. I'm not sure If I really like it. :unsure:

Lol Total White!
Federer can finally pull of his "waiter look" during this year's Wimbledon.

Not Really a big fan of the mesh shirts, but i do love the middle eastern influences on some of the collections

The clutches are growing on me, although I dont see them getting to mainstream in the USA.

I know most Europeans carry something similar now.

I'm in love with the drop crotch pants and cuffed pants! Great season for menswear :smile:

The Arabic/Middle Eastern influence is uncanny.
And very welcome.

However Dolce&Gabbana lost it, creativity wise, a few years back. And I'm glad Dsquared2 isn't getting much attention lately, they lost it big time as well.

This is certainly one great season, I love the ethnic influence, folded pants and dropped crotch

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->