Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

^Not if I had her life. Personally if I would let out all of my craziness and frustration at home and leave it there.

Easier said than done...

She has had far more professional appearances on camera than that one particular scene :rolleyes: The whole point of the video was to pick at the unsavory moments, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, and if she's been at the top so long, shouldn't she be immune to stupid questions, it's not like we can blame it on her being a teenager. She's obviously professional because she's booked a lot, but the fact that there are such few moments available like this on the internet speaks highly to the character of these young girls, so the fact that she has been singled out and that it has landed on the internet shows doesn't bode well for her.

The new girls are new to the scene, and probably savor every opportunity the camera asks them any question...

^^Like I said before, it's just a consequence of being in the spotlight. You risk the exposure, but you move on, and the public moves on.

Look I'm sure Angela is great, I think she's gorgeous, but when you're at work, just as any other profession, I think you should conduct yourself politely. I mean you wouldn't say to your collegue "I don't feel like filing papers right now, can you ask me to do something intelligent?" Not if you're a secretary!

Doing interviews isn't exactly part of their basic job requirement though. I get your point though, asking for something "intelligent" as a model is kind of counter-intuitive.

Everybody is so heated... keep it together..not that serious...

^^^Again, I have to say you're treating this as if it's an everyday occurrence. I would not be surprised if most "secretaries" at least have had occasional, related thoughts while going about their work. Once in a while these thoughts will be voiced impolitely...no one is immune, and no one should assume such an immunity.

I think it's exactly what she's there to do, and she's only perpetuating the old adage that goes "this is exactly why models shouldn't talk". If you're picked out to get camera time backstage you should revel in it, say kind things about the designer etc, because how many other jobs are there where you get paid thousands an hour to walk ten yards? I mean think about it, sometimes you think why isn't the interviewer going to my favourite model? Whereas I think it's nice that girls like Natasha Poly and Caroline Trentini always are polite and inviting. I'm not asking them to do charity or anything but manners don't cost anything, and again I'm not talking about Angela specifically, I'm talking about all the models featured in that segment. Why shouldn't you be immune to it? Are they above and beyond mortals who encompass them, I get angry but I don't lash out. Imagine how the interviewer felt? He/She was just doing their job as well.

Okay I'm going to stop now. I'm really puzzled as to why people are condoning this kind of behaviour.

All I can say is -- it's bound to happen, and someone will eventually do it :lol:

Rebels :wink:

We'll have to agree to disagree. I find it extremely annoying when models talk about designers and fashion, being a model does not make them an expert in fashion whatsoever. And if they do go on about how much they adore so-and-so's dresses... idk. They sound kind of brainless to me.

:shock::o :huh: so that was Elise at Goldbar????

Page Six also ran an item a couple years ago about her and Elise Crombez having a little sapphic thing going on at a NY bar in public...

I'm a bit confused ,and sorry if this is a late response ,but what exactly happened with Angela?She was rude with a backstage interviewer?

^Yes, a few pages back and video was posted and the interviewer asked her about her walk and she told him that she always bends her back on the runway. After she asked the interview 'to ask her a smart question.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->