Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

are they both Supreme girls?? :shifty:

... i'm not talking about Alyona and Suvi, either.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is making me dislike some of my favourite girls like Aloyna and Suvi, but it really shouldn't. :cry:

The guy in the midst of my story didn't get fired. He is still a booker for the agency. Girl #1 promptly switched her booker for the FW06 season. Her contract with the agency is iron-clad, even though she wanted to leave. IMG offered to buy it out, but she didn't take it.

So there's a hint. It didn't happen with IMG girls.

This thread is making me dislike some of my favourite girls like Aloyna and Suvi, but it really shouldn't. :cry:

No girl is a saint. :flower:

Even Inguna, who I adore beyond all measure, does things sometimes that are like :judge: but you just have to realise they are just like us and let it go!

The guy in the midst of my story didn't get fired. He is still a booker for the agency. Girl #1 promptly switched her booker for the FW06 season. Her contract with the agency is iron-clad, even though she wanted to leave. IMG offered to buy it out, but she didn't take it.

I knew that!

BUT... did it happened with Supreme girls? not referring to Alyona and Suvi, either.

thats so unfair that he is still working. after all the drama he caused.

No, not Supreme girls either.

NOT IMG, Supreme, or Marilyn.

COULD'VE BEEN DNA, New York, Elite, Women, Ford..

Nah, no drama. No one left the agency. The two girls don't like each other. Their friends didn't like each other (Girl #1 especially made sure her friends stayed away from Girl #2's friends - and her friends now are still not friend with Girl #2: loyalty). Neither really blamed the guy. I'm not sure if Girl #2 is still with the booker, but Girl #1 just simply requested a new one. Which happens pretty commonly if you feel your booker isn't working for you.

Sad for Girl #1, he did give her her best runway season!

i did hear something about an agent dating both girls but i thought it was just gossip. lol

What is going on with Anna Mariyan (several consanant surname), she was with IMG, had a huge opening season and then switched to IMG, and now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->