Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Nah the backstage stuff is from today and yesterday in Milano.

Lily D is a character. She strops. A lot.

Pretty much. It's all spurned interns, too. Protect the guys and dolls who are good to you, burn the ones who are awful. Why do you think there are so many rumors about Lily D? She doesn't love the little people. :cry:

lol you guys are bad ... seriously. and i thought my interns (past and present) were exaggerating 'bout things. :lol:

... i'd be surprised if Girl #1 isn't Marija ... lol

Pretty much. It's all spurned interns, too. Protect the guys and dolls who are good to you, burn the ones who are awful. Why do you think there are so many rumors about Lily D? She doesn't love the little people. :cry:

well, her upbringing has alot to do with it too... ya know that. :lol:

Well, I only post stuff I've either seen or heard or is one degree from me. I'm not about defaming people, so it has to be 98% truth for me to consider posting it. I keep it candid and honest. So, no exaggerations from me or mine. I roll legit.

But. The thing is. I have more goss on photographers, designers, and bookers, but no one cares about that in this thread!

As for Lily. You can be a spoiled rich kid and not act like she does.

^ true ... oh gawd everybody has lots to say, only the interns are more forth coming because they have nothing to lose. lmao.

not all rich kids are hfm, either. but to each his own ...

alyona and suvi were in the neil barrett menswear show.
...just..letting everyone know. :smile:

I don't know. I've worked for everything I've had and not treated people like crap, especially other interns or models, most of whom don't come from the same background. And as an intern, unless you luck out, you are not paid, so it's hard to be hfm there. It's more hfg.

And yes, we can lose our jobs. Saying the wrong thing, goodbye. :smile: So interns have maybe the most to lose, cause it's full blacklist. But we're so populous, it's hard to figure out who squealed.

All I know is I am comfortable with everything I post as being trustworthy. The people who are telling me things are good friends and honest. Most of it we find funny, I guess. Of course, you're not going to see me or them reveal things about our friends or girls and dudes we respect. It's traditional the same people who get put through the wringer: the jerks, the snots, the rude ones, the people who treat other people bad. We let things slide on those who still treat us well - and often, it's our friends we have the most dirt on.

Well, I only post stuff I've either seen or heard or is one degree from me. I'm not about defaming people, so it has to be 98% truth for me to consider posting it. I keep it candid and honest. So, no exaggerations from me or mine. I roll legit.

But. The thing is. I have more goss on photographers, designers, and bookers, but no one cares about that in this thread!

photographer gossip? a new thread perhaps?

... i mean (anonymously) , the least to lose.

anyway ... Suvi and Alyona again? infamous duo. lol

i would love a thread on designer gossip! :woot:

Whoever makes Alyona go away will get beat. She's a wealth of gossip. Homegirl is going to kill her career. (Not that I would complain...)

Well. I don't think I can talk about what's going down in Milan cos the posts went away, but it is from two different shows and involves different people. I'll file it away for the blog, which is coming. You can all join me in hitting Jon with HURRY UP pleas.

Last edited by a moderator:
The most outrageous story I've heard is not fit for TFS. It's pretty torrid, though, and holds a special place in my little black heart. I'm not even sure if I'll put it on the blog because it's totally :o! WOW. !! EEK. VOMIT. NO WAY inducing. But true. Photographic and tape evidence do not lie. Never do something that can be caught on film.

A lot of them have to do with hookups. Yesterday I got the most outrageous pairing EVER confirmed and I am not okay with it, STILL. But that won't be outed ever, okay maybe next week.. Still!!!

It just depends on what you think is outrageous. I think Lily D's behavior and attitude is truly outrageous, but you know. :wink:

:rofl:

These rules apply to this thread and will be strictly enforced (Formal warning/ban).

1. Gossip is hearsay and these forums are provided for our member to discuss credible information. Therefore, we ask our members to have reliable sources for any information which they may contribute to the discussions" provision.

2. Continual negative comments are not allowed.

3. tFS cannot be used to promote other forums. Doing so leads to warning/ban.

4. Off topic conversation is not allowed.

tFS Mod Squad

Does anyone know how Alana Zimmer is? She looks so sweet backstage.

She seems incredibly sweet and doesn't seem like a party girl at all.

from her MODELS.COM interview:

DAN GRANT: How would you describe yourself?

ALANA ZIMMER: I’m kind of quiet. I’m not that outgoing, but I do like to do a lot of things. I like to go to the museums in New York… I like to sightsee.

Alana seems like such a sweet and intelligent girl judging from that question. :wub:

^ I wouldn't believe everything you read from interviews. (I'm not directing this at Alana Zimmer though.) Just saying it general.. you shouldn't make assumptions on people's personality just based on what they have said. Unless it's a video.

PS. Great this thread is open again :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->