Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

On Karlie's thread it says... she left Elite and joined Next because was jealous of Ali Stephens??

Don't believe everything that you read but if this is true, how strange..

If you're in contract you don't have much choice where you go unless the agency barters or sells you for a certain amount, to be honest. While a model can solicit another agency, that is REALLY, REALLY frowned upon if you're in contract, so it is likely Next just bought her out because of Karlie's potential to be their next Anja.

Anyway, last time I probably post in here. :-* I'm glad this thread is open again, though!!

If you're in contract you don't have much choice where you go unless the agency barters or sells you for a certain amount, to be honest. While a model can solicit another agency, that is REALLY, REALLY frowned upon if you're in contract, so it is likely Next just bought her out because of Karlie's potential to be their next Anja.

Anyway, last time I probably post in here. :-* I'm glad this thread is open again, though!!

Or maybe her mother agency felt that Elite was spending more time / money on Ali Stephens and people at Next promised they would develop Karlie as their star? Either way its business..

This probably wasn't the best place to post this news since its not really about anyone being a diva, but since its all hearsay I thought this place was the best :flower:

lily cole is really lovely. very professional, and incredibly intelligent.

i think i prefer ali stephens to karlie kloss anyways. however, i think lately i'd much rather be signed with next than elite. i don't know...it's a tough call!

both girls seem to be close to even in terms of their career (as of yet).
let's see...they both had big runway debuts...karlie had that nice teen vogue cover...but ali DID land both chloe AND ck (i think)...........nevermind. i think i know who i'd rather be right now! :lol:

I tried to read every page to get caught up on gossip, but it's making me depressed! I wanna love Suvi (the sl*t, apparently) and the others but with all this bad news, it makes me saaddddd.

I tried to read every page to get caught up on gossip, but it's making me depressed! I wanna love Suvi (the sl*t, apparently) and the others but with all this bad news, it makes me saaddddd.

Professional and personal lives are totally different, so if you love someone as a model it should never deter you! :flower: Whereupon some girls are totally awesome, but I cannot stand them as models, so you know. Still love the Suv. She's fun as heck, really, just not my cup of tea cos I don't have that type of fun, haha. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->