Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Is there beef?

Maybe they already said hello to each other earlier backstage or something?
I think people are reading too much into the video, but they do or did have beef at one time. Rihanna dated Hassan Jameel after he and Naomi broke up.

Frankly, I don't think Naomi has friendships that aren't transactional. I think people put up with her because she's connected and her recent career renaissance made it mutually beneficial, but sooner or later that's going to go away. When it does, I think she could have a nice fallback career as a m*d*me, working with her BFF Mohammed Al Turki
What is is about her friend M.Al Turki ?
But true , as you guys mentioned before, Naomi and Rihanna share the same ex-boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, but I don't think that's the main issue. It's more about what's happening BTS in the industry. Allegedly, it might be due to past beef between Naomi and Edward from a few years ago, but the exact origin isn't clear and they good or okay now. Perhaps Rihanna sided with Edward and saw a different side of Naomi.
Also , if you haven't noticed, many black models who once considered her a mentor and friend, like Jourdan Dunn, Joan Smalls, Anais Mali, or models like Leomie Anderson and Tami Williams, stopped following her on social media at the same time, which is not a coincidence.
I'm pretty sure Rihanna did it on purpose and probably is also aware about Linda/ Naomi situation and picked a side

What is is about her friend M.Al Turki ?
Kind of want to know a bit more about this guy as well. Jon Kortajarena is always by his side, hangs out with a couple b-c listers like Eiza Gonzalez, Ed Weswick, Ricky Martin and other models… f

Someone posted this about Al Turki a few months ago in another forum:

Turki is said to be basically a supplier of models and actresses to billionaires Arab sheikhs, serving as a link between the two worlds (celebrity and billionaire Arabs). Especially at festivals like Cannes or now the festivals in Saudi Arabia that Turki himself promotes and organizes, events that are always associated with yachting. His father, apparently, was a friend of Epstein's, Mohamed Al Turki himself works with people who were friends with Epstein (like Jarecki). It's easy to believe some things when you always see him at all the parties and luxury yachts surrounded by actresses and models, despite the fact that no one really knows what he does beyond producing some movie from time to time, in addition to having no apparent connection to the world of fashion and yet it seems that he knows everyone in there. I don't really know what to think, I would like to believe that it's not true, but all about him seems a bit dodgy to me.

pose and probably is also aware about Linda/ Naomi situation and picked a side
wait is there something up between Linda and Naomi? I always thought they were friends, Naomi even talked about how Linda boosted her back in the early supermodel heyday (Linda and Christy refusing to do shows unless Naomi was also booked)

wait is there something up between Linda and Naomi? I always thought they were friends, Naomi even talked about how Linda boosted her back in the early supermodel heyday (Linda and Christy refusing to do shows unless Naomi was also booked)
I think there might be. I watched the Apple TV+ supermodel documentary last year, during their Meisel promo shoot BTS bit, Naomi and Linda basically didn't speak to each other at all other than a super quick and fake "hi, how are you doing?". Super awkward and tense.

Azzedine would've lost his mind seeing that lady behaving like that at almost 60 years old :blink: particularly after one of his house's runway show :ermm: this woman really hasn't learned anything!

Vile just vile. I didn't like this roach person to begin with, but now I lost my respect for Naomi.

This woman truly has no shame! 🙄
Im just waiting for the industry to blacklist her again like they did in the 2010s since she refuses to learn from her mistakes.

Why is she even with roach? He's just a hanger-on in the fashion biz, has no real talent of his own. Is she really so desperate that she feels like she needs to take advice from him? It's like a certain orange person surrounding himself with sycophants who do nothing but bring out his worst instincts.

That's cute🪳thinks he's a peer to Rihanna lol. I bet he was so hoping his blip would show up on her radar after this. And Naomi... girl you sold your soul lol nobody cares about your opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->