Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Fionn is so hilarious :rofl: Jessica is such a diva.. :rolleyes: I like her, but she really thinks she's the top of the world. I mean Raquel has worked longer than her and she's still supersweet.

OMG Fionn is the most hilarious thing ever!
:rofl:
i laughed soooo hard..
hes like my new favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^So true about Jessica! :lol:
She thinks she is the best!! And how rude to just shove her hand in the camera's face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Nick is a model.
Nick Snider.

One of the more high profiled male models for VNY.
:flower:

coacd

:wub: I think i'm in love :cry:
please turn straight for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...what are the stories about this guy? LOL No one is explaining the background...:(

It seems that some of the individuals in the video.. need to get over themselves :blink::innocent:

especially Angela, "Ask me something intelligent". Frankly she's dumb enough to be a thirty year old model so it's not like she's got anything intelligent to say.

especially Angela, "Ask me something intelligent". Frankly she's dumb enough to be a thirty year old model so it's not like she's got anything intelligent to say.

You realize that to make it this far in the industry takes some intelligence right? It's been said over and over again. You need personality to sustain longevity in the industry. Frankly, the fact that Angela is (almost) 30 and is still working the way she is today is an amazing feat.

As for Jessica. Haha :lol:

They have people who look after their money, their career and longevity, it's not like she's masterminding the whole thing, IMG is.

harsh! :lol: I don't think being a model at 30 is dumb if you have the longetivity. However i agree she comes across badly in the video. :flower:

Stam being so bitchy and diva-like is one of the reasons I like her a lot..Sometimes you just need models like that...somehow she gets away with it. :lol:

An open letter to Angela Lindvall

Angela Darling, if you were a Nobel Prize winner or a Physics scientist theyll probably ask you about more "intellectual matters" like why does the apple dont fall far from the tree etc, but you are a model sweetheart, they WILL ask you mostly about your walk dumb***!!!!!

They have people who look after their money, their career and longevity, it's not like she's masterminding the whole thing, IMG is.

Well, no of course not, you can have the best team in the world promoting you but if you don't have the goods, why would they sign you in the first place?

Look, all I'm saying is that Angela Lindvall is one of the greats in the industry. If she was a complete dumb***, do you really think she would make it this far down the road?

I just think it's extremely presumptuous to judge her according to one interview (which doesn't even look recent)

Angela Darling, if you were a Nobel Prize winner or a Physics scientist theyll probably ask you about more "intellectual matters" like why does the apple dont fall far from the tree etc, but you are a model sweetheart, they WILL ask you mostly about your walk dumb***!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sure that if they'd ask her something more intellectual she'd complain about the questions being too hard to answer :rolleyes:

Snejana would've happily done the interview...LOL

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->