Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #10

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by tFS Thread Manager, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Littleathquakes

Littleathquakes Active Member

Precisely, she's not calling him gay as an insult; it's a statement that he's a long rumored closet case, which itself is not an insult against homosexuality but rather addressing him and the catty unprovoked remark he made.

2. zacatecas570

zacatecas570 Well-Known Member

^Totally!

This is completely boring and uninteresting compared to this KK cvs Tyson thing. But have you seen Jeana Turner's (from ANTM cycle 24) instagram stories, the one with alopecia? One girl uploaded a picture of Jeana and didn't credit her or the photographer, and Jeana made a HUGE deal about it calling her out publicly, then the girl apologized, credited the picture and after she had to delete the picture because she started to attacking her. Even Jeana's boyfriend apologized to the girl. This Jeana to me always have been kinda an attention wh*re and drama queen since she was in the show. She's a second version of Whinny Harlow (or whatever her name is)) or a Snejana / Magdalena without success, just the drama

3. sixtdaily

sixtdaily Well-Known Member

Interview with Kendall for Love

[​IMG]

IG thelovemagazine

Irina Kulikova also reposted and commented "sorry girl but you don't know ****"

modela likes this.
  4. Armani

Armani Moderator

^ Impy on Twitter:

credit: luvjesuscrisp on twitter
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

#724 Armani, Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    modela likes this.
  5. Valentine27

Valentine27 Well-Known Member

How disrespectful and disdainful.
    A mental breakdown? 30 shows a season? Girl, years before, models were walking 70-80+ shows a season, what are you talking about?
    Shame on the Love Magazine to post this and to think it was right to do so. This is such a slap in the face of every other models who actually work hard, no matter how many castings, fittings, or shows they are booked for.
    Good to see Vita and Irina's responses. Kendall clearly doesn't know a thing.

StockholmFW, modela, Nomar and 5 others like this.
  6. dodencebt

dodencebt Well-Known Member

Love's team clearly posted that quote for the controversy and reactions. Katie has been an insider for so long, she knows Kendall has no idea what she's talking about here.

7. Valentine27

Valentine27 Well-Known Member

A few girls have replied in their stories...

- Teddy Quinlivan (reposted by Sarah Brannon)
    From the Notes app... she also posted this:
    - Ginta Lapina (reposted by Monika Jagaciak)
    - Daria Strokous replied in her IG story as well :
    She also posted various pics of Coco Rocha "walking in thousands of shows", Freja Beha "waking up at 5am for the call time", Magdalena Frackowiak "sat through hours of hair and make up", Natasha Poly “walked with handcuffs by @marcjacobs lol”, Mariacarla Boscono “some even handcuffed behind their backs”, Kasia Struss “and then we would risk our ankles in those crazy @alexandermcqueen shoes”

- Faretta
    - Leila Goldkuhl
    - Luma Grothe
    - Monika Jagaciak (comment on the Love Magazine's post)
    - Irina Djuranovic
    - Mame Thiane Camara

#727 Valentine27, Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited by moderator Armani: Aug 20, 2018
    cestmagique, modela, Nomar and 9 others like this.
  8. mikel

mikel Well-Known Member

Wow!!! Didn’t think I could dislike Kendull even more, but yet here we are.

I’m glad that so many real models are calling her out!

modela, Nomar, vogue28 and 4 others like this.
  9. apple

apple Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness Kendall is so stupid and ungrateful. I don't think she is mean, she is just incredibly superficial: when you grow up in a family and environment that lets you have anything you want, you don't understand the real value of things, actions and words. They're just there and you know you can have them. Spoiled privileged rich kids like Kendall are not aware of the world around us and all the real problems in it.

I'd like to add that this is why I like Gigi and Bella and I will never like Kendall: Gigi and Bella actually had to work to get where they are, they started from minor jobs and are always grateful and respectful towards people around them, unlike Kendall who is the opposite.

10. boleyns

boleyns Member

It's like she wants to justify her anxiety (when there's literally no need to, her mental health issues are totally valid) and says it's because of the stress of her job, but at the same time knows she doesn't work half as hard as other models, so she ends up saying stupid things like this. I don't believe for a second she genuinely thinks she's better than anyone but saying she's 'very selective' with the shows she walks is such a joke. She doesn't walk Prada, Gucci, Vuitton, etc because she doen't get booked lmao. And cancelling a Versace Couture show to attend to your friend's birthday isn't being selective, it's called being privileged because you know no matter what you'll get booked again.

Bahiyya, lelaid, melissablu and 4 others like this.
  11. christian zh

christian zh Well-Known Member

Julia Ratner also replied with "Honestly, Kendall, just keep your fvcking mouth shut".

And to be honest, I used to like her, feel her struggle after she said she is just a regular model who worked really hard to get to the point where she is right now, and that she is tired of hearing people say that it's just because she is from the Kardashian and Jenner clan. But what she just said... Canceled.

madame_georgiana and mikel like this.
  12. Zposen

Zposen Well-Known Member

Thats completely untrue. Gigi and Kendall both started their HF career for Marc Jacobs Fall 2014 but Gigi was already doing Guess campaigns for family friend, Marciano. She started at NY IMG whereas Kendall was doing LA celebrity/modeling jobs for Wilhelmina in LA for a couple years before the likes of Russell James and Katie Grand took interest in her.

I do agree Kendall is very stupid. Her agency was selective initially to limit over exposure and also to hide the fact that she could not book many top caliber shows. Clearly she clueless to make such a statement. What can people expect from her... when she was taken out of school at 16 and pimped by her mother to whatever rapper or baller interested...

Nomar, Valentine27, JessRubik and 6 others like this.
  13. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Her comments are so brazenly insensitive, no doubt about that. For a family so obsessed with consumption - money, men, fame, I'm surprised there's no handler who whistles in her ear what to say and what not to. Maybe they're reserved for the slower ones (Kylie and Kourtney.)
    Yet I do get what she's trying to say as well - that her modelling career followed a different trajectory. That her agency never set her out to be the top walker, cover queen, or campaign girl of the season. Instead she did other, lower tier jobs, the reality show, or the Kendall x Kylie line which probably paid more, and demanded more, yet didn't help advance her HF appeal. And that was what caused her exhaustion. Anyway, that's how I read it. She just phrased it in typical Kardashian style - dumb.

sore, RMDV, gunsnroses and 2 others like this.
  14. StoneSkipper

StoneSkipper Well-Known Member

What makes this so extraordinarily stupid is how unnecessary this is. She could've just said that fashion work is exhausting and she felt overwhelmed by it - sure, she doesn't have it as hard as other models, but that's at least something we all can agree on, and just leave it at that - but she just had to pull the "selective" card. "More power to them" lmao absolutely ridiculous. I'm glad people are calling her out on her sh*t.

Nomar, tigerrouge, vogue28 and 4 others like this.
  15. dodencebt

dodencebt Well-Known Member

I purely doubt that they didn't try. I think everyone simply became more interested in Gigi and Bella.

16. Zposen

Zposen Well-Known Member

Actually these outside jobs hindered her HF appeal. At the end of the day, Kris Jenner could not give up control of Kendall's career to TheSociety and allow her to have a successful HF career. Kendall's main contract now, Adidas was brokered and manage by Kris Jenner. Her tactic is to keep Kendall in the news with a different boyfriend every 6 months, attend parties, constant paparazzi photo ops etc... a la Kim when she first started.

I do think she was trying to say being a full time reality tv start and HF model was too much and she had to take a step back for her own mental health... but this was lost with her use of "selective" and "whatever f*ck they do" in the statement. Hopefully she will continue to learn or better yet her agency not allow any more interviews.

Benn98 likes this.
  17. Elite13

Elite13 Well-Known Member

Any sort of response acknowledging the hard work of other models wouldn't get even 1% of the attention her actual response has received. She knows what she's saying. :innocent:

The most amusing thing is she tries so hard to come across as this badass when she just comes across as an ass instead. :neutral:

Nomar, melissablu, JessRubik and 2 others like this.
  18. zacatecas570

zacatecas570 Well-Known Member

OMG! I just can't believe her, so disrespectful, I do agree she has not walked for LV, Prada, Gucci and other HF shows, not because she's "selective" but just because she has not being booked, I'm glad how all the models giving their opinions and sharing their story. I just don't understand why she's in the middle of "mental breakdown" to much parties to attend, because I don't see the work anywhere. For her own good she should not be allowed to give interviews again, what a way to throw her "career" under the bus, I think this is as bad as the Pepsi ad situation, she better start to apologize now.

19. badgalcrush

badgalcrush Member

You guys should shake Ginta Lapina instagram stories ( I tried to post screenshots but failed so if anyone can do it would be so welcomed)
    I'm so agree with her Kendall statement is so direspectful to other working model and by saying that she clearly admit that nepotism help her so much and that she did not put any effort on her "model career"
    I shouldn't be comparing her but Kendall is the least interesting model , just saw Gigi Hadid new cover for CR Fashion Book and her mission with UNICEF I clearly noticed that Gigi's success in the fashion industry turned her to an amazing young woman not self centered and down to earth. Kendall in opposite is still that rich kid from hollywod who's just worry about hanging out with her friends and it's such a shame because she was bigger than Gigi and could have done so much good things in the world ...

Just the truth

20. KateTheGreatest

KateTheGreatest Well-Known Member

She's just insulted so many people in the industry, I mean I dont even know what to say. :wacko:
    When will fashion finally lose interest in this god awful family?
    And if she's too tired or on a verge of mental breakdown, have a long long holiday. Away from public, possibly forever.

Nomar, tigerrouge, melissablu and 4 others like this.