Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #10

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by tFS Thread Manager, Aug 21, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. badgalcrush

badgalcrush Member

I saw that Jourdan Dunn commented on the Magdalena post and that now Kendall is not following her anymore on Instagram but I don't know if that happened before or after all this drama ( She was still following Jourdan few months ago)

2. Zposen

Zposen Well-Known Member

I don't think Kendall and Jourdan ever followed each other...

Romee Strijd's take on this matter

metro.co.uk

Piet Retief likes this.
  3. Piet Retief

Piet Retief Active Member

Now that is a mature response. Kudos to Romee :)

kasper!, Cute and mikel like this.
  4. Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa Well-Known Member

Model Alliance isn't a single model but they've chimed in and it's relevant to the conversation...

EstefaniaAbaddon and mikel like this.
  5. badgalcrush

badgalcrush Member

Yes that was the case , Jourdan is still following Kendall but that not the case anymore for her
    I just doubt the reason is for all this drama but it's recent I'm wondering why since Kendall only follow few of her peers

Anyway will all know she will survive to this , I juts can't wait how it will be translate and impact to her work next month

6. sixtdaily

sixtdaily Well-Known Member

I noticed Anita Bitton has liked many posts and comments made by "those girls" against Kendall. I'll be curious to see if she keeps casting her (though for most of her clients, Katie Grand probably is the one making the decision)

7. mikel

mikel Well-Known Member

Maybe it’s because they both have contracts at Estée Lauder?

KateTheGreatest likes this.
  8. kasper!

kasper! Well-Known Member

Sorry where can I see her comments? I just googled and found nothing:blink:-_-

9. vanpersie

vanpersie Member

I am not sure if I understand what you are saying. The Adwoa, Edie etc are nepto models themselves, why would they say something? They know they got it easy and why. It is not like they defend her either.

Joan, Carolyn are all Estee collegues. For all we know Kendall spoke to them private and apologize.
    The insta thing.. Well most of them probably know it's stupidy, i don't think it's directly for a lot models a reason to unfollow. It's just instagram.

Romee got a smart answer though.

Vlada and all are probably seriously offended, it's not by everyone about the followers.

Amyway the out of context is so lame. Sure it happens, especially when you are not a native English speaker but this was crystal clear. Seems to me she she realised to late what she said. Honestly just admit you said something stupid instead of blaming others and make a real apology.

10. June

June Well-Known Member

When I first read what she said I got it in the way that she wanted to point out that her main working field is not the runway but she works a lot anyway but that she also has respect for her fellow models and what they do. But her words came out really really awkward. But I'm not a native speaker so maybe I just got it all wrong?
    (Just noticed there are far too many "but's" in here... but I will leave them!:lol:)

Benn98 likes this.
  11. 333101

333101 Well-Known Member

I think the problem with Kendall is she tries so hard to come across with this cool girl persona but she's unfortunately not that bright so comes off sounding rude and ignorant. She's also entirely out of touch with reality so probably truly did believe she's worked as hard as anyone else to get to where she is. She probably had never even heard of Vlada - I doubt her modelling knowledge goes much further than the likes of Naomi etc. Really though, Vlada and Magdalena etc. are making themselves look ridiculous making t-shirts and the like...they don't need to take it that far. The proof is in their work history, the should have just made their point and moved on.

melissablu, Tinna, Benn98 and 3 others like this.
  12. dsamg

dsamg Active Member

I think most models these days could take a few pointers from Kate Moss' never complain, never explain approach.

13. RMDV

RMDV Active Member

Bullying Kendal again?? Link me I need to hear about this ha

14. russianelf

russianelf Active Member

RMDV likes this.
  15. Armani

Armani Moderator

Aube Jolicoeur regarding the 2018 VSFS castings:

credit: lifeofvsangels on instagram
    B9EF83B1-ACD1-4416-8F16-13ABAC00DE74.png

The captions on her most recent Instagram posts are as follows:

“Editorial for @vogueitalia
    One thing in this industry I know to do is model. I can’t speak for someone else. Thank you @patti_wilson for seeing that!
    Cast by @pg_dmcasting”

“Not so basic!
    #outofthisworld”

16. dsamg

dsamg Active Member

The Wang gang providing their input

Screenshot_20180902-104102_Instagram.jpg

17. Piet Retief

Piet Retief Active Member

Really? Katlin is very late to the party...

18. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Lmao at the Wang gang's belated comeback. I actually somewhat respected them for sitting out on the drama because it showed class. But then the most irrelevant one of them all had to weep all over the carpet.

I really like Aube, she's got a strong defined look and she's great in print. This post and her tweets however never happened in my opinion, I'll just ignore them. Detecting a faint chip on the shoulder with the VI comment. And I know she's got a point about VS, but it just seems like sour grapes. She may have been triggered by the stan who DMed her. The oh-so-concerned 'Report from the model Aube' coupled with a tearful, concerned emoji yet saw zero qualms to actually release the interaction? Not buying it.

19. 333101

333101 Well-Known Member

Aube made herself look stupid with that message. Regardless of how much of a farce the VS show and their casting is, she made herself seem bitter and her IG caption shows a lack of humility - calm down girl, you're not Naomi yet:rolleyes: She should know better than to talk to one of those fan accounts too, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out they'll take any scrap they can get and spread it everywhere. Lost a bit of respect for her after this I'm afraid

Benn98 likes this.
  20. EstefaniaAbaddon

EstefaniaAbaddon Well-Known Member

More power to them. Really, if all these celebrities can brag about nothing like they are queens of the world why shouldn't everyone else? I'm seriously tired of the current fashion climate: few have immense power and half of them didn't even work for it; another small group has some power and half of them just got it with luck or social climbing; and then everyone else has to "eat it up" and "work their way up" and "sit down"? I hope every model stands up! They are workers, they deserve to be respected and they have every right to be bitter with the "daughters of X" getting a free pass and special treatment!

Bahiyya, whippie, JessRubik and 2 others like this.