Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

"Elfin" is a female elf:wink:.
More information about elfins:
http://vladafan.myblog.de/vladafan/page/1594334
I meant to the rest of the world, not Vlada-landers.:wink:

carmen_kass said:
Back to gossip is it true Muccia Prada tapped Trentini on the shoulder backstage and told her she was too ugly and she should go home?

There's so much wrong with that I don't know where to start. First of all, she has cast Gemma, Vlada and stam in her shows, and anyone who isn't into Fashion can barely tell them apart, I mean Vlada is just a blue eyed Trentini.
Miuccia needs to do something like this once in awhile to remind the world she is still Miuccia.:rolleyes:

Kushie,don´t be so rude,because Sasha is in the legendary "Glam Squad" too:wink:.

May someone do a list of the girls that we know who are b***hs so far? Also a list of fueding girls? and girl vs. photographers. PLEASE!

A certain amount of it is just politics shielded behind excuses. Miuccia has also told certain models (The latest season included) that they were "too fat" and then went ahead and cast bigger girls for her shows. Whether she really considers them too unattractive or large is questionable :wink:

B*tch! :shock::ninja: Way to mess with someone's head... :innocent:

I will develop some more blinds for you all since I SUCK at keeping them secret and reveal them pretty much immediately, but let me say don't pm me asking about specific models, not my jive, and some girls I really respect and like and won't say a word about them (it's called being biased, deal with it, at least I don't praise Inguna with about 5793298 adjectives), and I won't ever discuss ed's or drug usage - the former out of respect and latter out of tfs policy!

You may all leave sacrifices at my doorstep in the form of Dior boots, Chanel makeup, and Ella Moss dresses, tyvm. :-*

So why did she single out Trentini, it's not like she doesn't use Brazillian girls as Zimmerman is always there, and it's not like she doesn't use curvy girls because Lara and Isabeli were there.

She singled out Trentini because Miuccia, much like myself, is intelligent and recognizes Trentini got beat with the fug stick about sixteen times too many...

May we get a list of bitchy models? models vs. models? and miesel vs models?

So why did she single out Trentini, it's not like she doesn't use Brazillian girls as Zimmerman is always there, and it's not like she doesn't use curvy girls because Lara and Isabeli were there.

Why not? :lol: It's ultimately Miuccia's business what private dealings and preferences she holds deep within B)

Bitchy models is hard cos every girl has an off-day, so... catching someone in a bad mood might get them that reputation, or if they are shy, while some of the biggest brats can appear to be so sweet if caught when they're in a good mood, you know?

As for rivalries, it is pretty much EVERY GIRL FOR HERSELF. The industry is cutthroat. Anyone would take a campaign, edit, or show offered to them even if meant her friend was OUTTA THERE.

Models and photographers...
Meisel vs Freja, Inguna, Catherine.

Trentini isn't my favourite either but she seems down to earth and hard working, which I respect.

Knightley please give some gossip on Doutzen, you know she loves herself, any stories or general info on her.

so that explains WHY caroline trentini is ALWAYS jumping in a studio shot in us vogue while wearing prada!!!!

muy preciousa prolly cried to anna

Let's be honest Meisel cannot stand any girl he feels he didn't discover. Or he didn't help strike it big in some way. He sometimes picks girls back up when they're lagging so he can claim their renewal and he's a very powerful photographer, so he has that right, but man. He's a diva, too.

Caroline is Anna's favorite. Singling her out is Miuccia's testimony of her power to the world. And Caro doesn't seem like one of those hyper sensitive types that will go home and cry herself to sleep and then drink her tears in the morning if someone does something like that.

Back to gossip is it true Muccia Prada tapped Trentini on the shoulder backstage and told her she was too ugly and she should go home?

There's so much wrong with that I don't know where to start. First of all, she has cast Gemma, Vlada and stam in her shows, and anyone who isn't into Fashion can barely tell them apart, I mean Vlada is just a blue eyed Trentini.

Karl Lagerfeld did something similar to Kim Noorda at a Chanel show...but it involved her putting down a croissant...:innocent:

Like I said, I'm never going to flat out dog on a girl. Okay with exception for Trentini, but honestly she is a hard worker - but then it must be hard to jump up and down in a studio!!!! Sorry, rude moment. Not a fan of her in any shape way or foooorm. But still, again, I can only blind item on things I am pretty sure on or have heard really reputably from people.

You never know, one about Doutzen might show up, but the fun of the game isn't to just spill information, you know. <3 Patience little cats. HAVE FAITH I/WE'LL COME KNIGHTLEY... to my ladies :-*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->