Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Here's a time sensitive one that just got back to me from a well placed intern who texted me excitingly.

What precious girl almost got ejected from a menswear show because she could barely stand backstage from a little too much indulging?

Three guesses for three girls.

The same reason a lot of girls leave Supreme. She was not performing. MAKE WAY. HONK HONK. If you're not cranking, Supreme says BYE-BYE.
that's not the reason from What I know... it's more like she's having a pause...

I'm just shocked that Lily D is so mean. :(

Oh god, how do you mean by 'indulging'?!? :lol:

I can´t stand Lily D. AT ALL.
Okay,maybe she´s pretty,but she really seems to be so full of herself.I can imagine how she´s thinking that she´s the prettiest person on earth.
And she´s always trying to be so cool as her friends,but she´s a barbie doll and not the next itgirl.

Here's a time sensitive one that just got back to me from a well placed intern who texted me excitingly.

What precious girl almost got ejected from a menswear show because she could barely stand backstage from a little too much indulging?

Three guesses for three girls.

Suvi, Poly?

My mobile isn't even handling the goss rolling in from Milan. Looks like last night was a raucous one.

I guess the best thing I can say is don't piss off interns, they (we?) are a vengeful sort.

What backstage show had the worst tension because of some very sensitive relationships between girls and guys, (and girls and girls). Goes to show the time old adage of 'don't date at work' is one that should be listened, heard, and implemented. Or better don't poop where you eat.
Source: PR intern in Milano and my BFF <3 <3

I don't think it's Poly, everyone makes her out to be the Golden girl of fashion, wouldn't put a foot wrong.

Ah, I just figured she was part of the cut Supreme is doing soon.
yes, it could have been the reason with all the girls that disappeared lately but I don't think (from what I understood) and I wish that it's not the actual reason :flower:

What backstage show had the worst tension because of some very sensitive relationships between girls and guys, (and girls and girls). Goes to show the time old adage of 'don't date at work' is one that should be listened, heard, and implemented. Or better don't poop where you eat.

I want to know! I can't think of anyone at all though :(

*this thread should be re-named, "Interns Squeals?" -_-

Pretty much. It's all spurned interns, too. Protect the guys and dolls who are good to you, burn the ones who are awful. Why do you think there are so many rumors about Lily D? She doesn't love the little people. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->