Model Casting S/S 2019

Damn, and y’all thought Balmain was bad. :lol: Worst cast EVER goes to Miu Miu, i didn’t even care how diverse it was due to the irrelavancy of that “cast” lol

What is the point of this casting. 90 percent of those girls will not book a show next season.

Anok, Ting and Lindsey Wixson @ Miu Miu. The saving grace.

Although the Miu Miu cast was full of newbies, it was still good. Akiima closing was a njce surprise. Good for her.

I'm looking forward to the LV cast, they have the potential to knock it out of the park. Coco is in Paris. A comeback at LV would be nice; wasn't she a favorite of Nicolas at one point?

Shocked by the ugliness at MiuMiu.

Can’t wait to see LV though. Last season they had the best cast for me.

Rasa Zukauskaite back at Miu Miu was one of the biggest surprises this season! Very happy to see her actually.

^ And looking amazing! Solid cast, couple of new faces that struck me, decent work nothing spectacular. Just wished Rianne closed, it would have been the full house season which she deserved.

Yesssssssssssss Ambar opening Vuitton, so f*cking STUNNING!!!! living for the diversity and freshness of the cast.

Louis Vuitton had an amazing cast. Best of the season. But it was dulled by the livestream that was far more focused on the venue than the models or the looks.

Lindsey Wixson at Miu Miu was nice. I thought she had completely quit fashion?

I read the article where she mentioned that WOMEN dropped her in New York for basically aligning herself with the model alliance and stating she wouldn’t be working with people in the industry that are problematic. I’m assuming that’s why she didn’t walk much shows in NY and also moved to Paris? But tbh I’m hoping she skipped shows for a good reason

Where is this article?

Amazing McQueen cast! Never imagined seeing Hanne and Gemma on the same runway again.

Now that I think about it, it seems that Yasmin Wijnaldum didn't walk a lot of shows. Didn't she walk only for Chanel in Paris?

It has been that way for her for a couple of seasons now. Her knock out look and amazing walk are starting to bring her down in the high fashion realm. Her agency is doing a good job at re branding her though. She is one of my favorite models of today so I hope she succeeds in the commercial world.

Does anyone know if there are will be some kind of show in Thailand?
A lot of models are currently there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->