Model Casting S/S 2019

I have a feeling that LVMH will somehow interfere in the next season's casting at Celine. There was a bunch of criticism about the lack of diversity and the overall look of the models, and given how strongly Antoine Arnault responded to that Balenciaga case, hopefully there will a sit down with Hedi, or even change of CD...

Who was the CD btw?

So Gemma just arrived in Paris according to her Instagram. Assuming it's for Fashion Week, which show do you think she could walk? My guess would be Chanel.

Gemma for Valentino please. Vuitton would be ideal too!

Gemma at Chanel would be nice.

But I could see her pop up at Miu Miu. Somehow feels like something Katie Grand would do.

I think quite the opposite. Although, it was very random because her show list this season has been off. She fits Hedi's thing, and her opening walk was good. I don't want her to fade so Im glad she opened a big show.
She definitely fits Hedi's aesthetic, no question about that. If I remember correctly from the instagram videos I saw, the 2nd girl had a much stronger walk. Hannah struggled with the shoes.

Anok Yai and Meghan C. both did fittings for Valentino these past few days according to PPP's insta.

Didn't expect to see Cat McNeil at Balenciaga but she fits the show really well. Also happy for Shanelle who got to close

I’m gonna get hate for this but Gemma and Catherine are two Aussies I don’t want to see anymore, and take Nobis back down under as well.
Abbey on the other hand would be great for Chanel.

So Gemma just arrived in Paris according to her Instagram. Assuming it's for Fashion Week, which show do you think she could walk? My guess would be Chanel.

I'm guessing Louis Vuitton. Hopefully not Miu Miu or Chanel...

Gemma for CHANEL would be a dream but that's not gonna happen. We know CHANEL, Karl and Aurelie are pretty much into the girls of the seasons, so cast would be super predictable and boring, basically all brand favorite like: Vitto, Grace, Ratner, Tami, Greta, Adut, Luna, Rebecca and so on
I just want CHANEL to have an EPIC cast just for once! Remember the iconic SS05 show? Now that's a cast

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->