Natasha Poly Gets Married

Mijau

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
Thank you!

it's pretty soon! :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
omg, congrats natasha :flower:

Is that really the invitation? :blink:

I have a distant work contact by the same name who is half Enlgish half Dutch, I wonder if it could be the same guy!!

So THIS is where she's been. Not doing that many shows because of her wedding, I'm so happy for her :smile:.

What? There's no solid Natasha news for weeks and then we get bombed like this. Congrats to Natasha - if it's actually true.

Congrats 2 her! :wub: I wonder if Riccardo will make her wedding dress?

OMG! What a unexpected news! I'm glad for her and hope she will be happy :woot:

Can't wait to see her in wedding dress :wub:

If this is true...why are there 3 dates on the invite? and why does it look computer generated and not made on a card like an actual invite
(unless they are going green and only emailing people)

I'll leave the Sherlock Holmes hat to you all, but this sounds odd. she's super private, but all of a sudden some random brazilian website is claiming to know about her wedding? I thinks not...

If this is true...why are there 3 dates on the invite? and why does it look computer generated and not made on a card like an actual invite
(unless they are going green and only emailing people)

I'll leave the Sherlock Holmes hat to you all, but this sounds odd. she's super private, but all of a sudden some random brazilian website is claiming to know about her wedding? I thinks not...

Vivi Mascaro is usually very reliable, and also a fashion insider.. probably she got the news from someone that is going to be at the wedding, if not herself

No way! Can't wait to see her in her wedding dress.
I don't want to sound rude but Poly looks so youthful so I thought she would of looked great beside some hot model :-)

^^ Not me I immediately thought older rich dude. :D

ETA:
Good for her and if this is true, :heart::heart: CONGRATULATIONS! :heart::heart:

Congrats Natasha!!! I'm very happy,and can't wait for some wedding photos.

Natasha + a Wedding = :wub: :woot: :blink:

eta: Lanvin makeup suited her just right!! Thanks for sharing those close-up shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->