Keeping Up With Lindsay #5 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yes- this movie better get blockbuster ratings for their sake (which I doubt!) :rolleyes:

And then....

Pics Of Lindsay Lohan With A Gun Disappear From Terry’s Diary

A little late non? Damage is already done.

And I highly doubt this will pull in big ratings. I think all this drama she has caused will pull in a few more viewers (just to watch the mess that is Lindsay Lohan) rather than if she had just done her work like a professional and kept her personal life quiet, but no major draw.

^^ girl, you went off!! :smile: but i kinda agree....i hope she turns this around, bc no. 1 she doesn't look cute in ANY of these pics (comparative to her glory years a la '06-'08) and no. 2 ppl are about over the edge with her

Right, and I was/AM over the edge with LL. She had much potential becoming a really great actress and use her talent if it wasn't that she made a lot of bad choices in her life and we all know what I mean with that...

I don't think I will post anything at these two LL's threads. The reason people are over the edge with her, is because deep in there heart they hope she will make it right this time... and yet again she does something that's against the law: driving in a car that's forbidden and even worse lying to a cop... I am sorry but enough is enough, cleary she hasn't learned to become honest for once in her life. All she does is lying, hoping to not get caught but she makes it even worse by twisting her stories all the time. I know, people will say wait until you hear herself, guess what I rather believe those rumors than believing her. She was too afraid it would come out she drove the car then when it was illegal. I mean it seemed in the past that paparazzi was right about her wild life in the past, she made stupid mistakes and cleary she does still. The girl doesn't learn from it and frankly I care less about her. I even have to say I am very disappointed in her as a person, her professional and private life, she is a mess. And of course she will find any excuse to even justify her 'hard' life. I have such more respect for Selena G, than LL. That girl is much more grown up as a 19 year old than she is in her life now. For example she doesn't have a 'criminal' report so to speak. Well, bye guys, please don't waste your energy, follow my advice:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate Moss shows that it's possible to party for most of your life and still forge ahead with a successful career and family, through being insanely photogenic, selling a sense of danger and excitement, and remembering to be professional when it counts. Until Lindsay learns to do that, everything else will count for nothing in the end.

At this stage, I just don't want her to die.

^ Yes, I think the same thing now...God knows guys like The Rolling Stones (somehow) did everything and survived, but they were also cranking out hits and tours the whole time...Lilo doesn't seem to realise that you can't get away with all of that nonsense if you are not producing... :(

Our Golden Girl is turning 26 today. One year closer to the 27 Club. :ninja:
Posted via Mobile Device

Our Golden Girl is turning 26 today. One year closer to the 27 Club. :ninja:
Posted via Mobile Device

i just remembered she wrote something on twitter:

Thank you so much @speakersmusic for coming out and killing it on my birthday! These guys are awesome
twitter @lindsaylohan

^hahaha so true! on that note, i'm really hoping shse continues to turn her life around for the better this year. As posted a bit earlier on this page, yes, Kate Moss is proof that it is possible to party 'forever', or for very long and still have a very successful career. However, Kate didn't start quite as early as Lindsay seemingly has, so she has a much better head on her shoulders due to this.

Anyhow, best wishes to Lindsay :smile:

I can't believe she's 26. Firstly because it makes me feel so old and then because I can't believe she's been pulling the same crap for so long. I feel like she just spent her 21st birthday in rehab, but I guess that was 5 years ago. Sheesh.

^ Yes, she has been misbehaving for almost a decade!! What amazes me is how she keeps getting (some sort of) work, stays in the public eye and I guess gets paid pretty well, even if she owes a hundred people money, no one seems to drag her into court to attach her salary or whatever...I mean, when was the last Mischa Barton or Tara Reid movie or magazine cover? Lindsay is always out there, and heaven knows it is not because of her stunning beauty anymore... :huh:

Another stylish night out with the healthy, recovering and always fun loving young actress!! :huh:

Lindsay Lohan celebrated July 4 with p*rn star James Deen at Shore Bar in Santa Monica.

67mu6g.jpg

DailyMail

can someone explain to me how come she hasn't had any legal issues due to that crash couple of weeks ago when she lied to the cops?

i thought that most people put those kind of extensions on the underside of their head where they cant be seen.

nydailynews

Attachments

• lohan.jpg
    lohan.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 35
^ It's Lindsay, she's a style icon and trend setter- soon everybody will be wearing them like that! :P

Lindsay Lohan[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'s brakes couldn't have failed last month -- moments before she slammed her Porsche into an 18-wheeler -- because sources tell TMZ, Porsche itself tested the car after the crash ... and the brakes passed with flying colors.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay blamed faulty brakes[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] for the accident.-- telling friends she slammed on the brakes when the truck allegedly cut her off ... and nothing happened.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As it happens, we're told Porsche caught wind of Lindsay's excuse and contacted the company that rented Lindsay the vehicle -- asking if it could formally test the car.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]According to sources, the rental company obliged -- and Porsche ran its tests, finding the brakes that had been installed on the car were A-OK, and showed no evidence of malfunction ... which blows Lindsay's bum brakes excuse out of the water.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A rep for the Santa Monica PD had no comment. A rep for Porsche also had no comment -- but did say they're cooperating with authorities. Calls to Lindsay were not returned.[/FONT]
tmz

surprise, surprise:innocent:

^ So are these people trying to say it was Lindsay's fault!!?? Come on, nothing is ever Lindsay's fault!!! :o

I can't believe they could let this poor excuse of an actress portray Mrs. Taylor

The moderator team has decided to close all running-commentary mega threads like this one as the over-analyzing of a particular celebrity's behavior is not consistent with tFS' purpose. Instead, choosing to keep RHI focused on newsworthy pieces that would be deemed off-topic in the other forums. Thank you for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->