Keeping Up With Lindsay #5 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ All depends....I think if the movie is a big hit, she will permanently dye her hair black, start dating a chain smoking Welsh drunk, hanging out at Studio 54 and doing Noel Coward plays on Broadway...:innocent:

^ All depends....I think if the movie is a big hit, she will permanently dye her hair black, start dating a chain smoking Welsh drunk, hanging out at Studio 54 and doing Noel Coward plays on Broadway...:innocent:
At least she would be employed. :innocent:

Gee...really, umm- just like Liz Taylor, huh? :rolleyes: TMZ said one of her boobs popped out during an argument scene they were filming...as if anybody would be excited anymore... :huh:

2rpfmky.jpg
29f8dco.jpg

Zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
There's something quite endearing - not to say desperating - about someone who hasn't been gifted with a sense of ridicule. It's to be admired how she seemingly cannot see how pathetically inappropriate - and dissimilar to Liz Taylor - she looks.
Posted via Mobile Device

:shock: There are pictures of her filming this mess on Just Jared and her boobs have popped out of her dress. Gosh she's always such a disaster.

Does this role mean she'll stop pretending she's the reincarnate of Marilyn Monroe?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gee...really, umm- just like Liz Taylor, huh? :rolleyes: TMZ said one of her boobs popped out during an argument scene they were filming...as if anybody would be excited anymore... :huh:
yeah. you can see the pics in her *cough* style *cough* thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Zimbio

Elisabeth Taylor wouldn`t have left the house, leave alone stepping in front of a camera (!) THAT ORANGE!!! :doh:

So they`re TRYING to promote the movie with one of LiLo`s nipple slips - pfff...shows how firmly they believe in her "acting-skills" *clears throat*

I don't know- sometimes I can see Lindsay kind of fitting the part, but the guy looks nothing like Richard from what I have seen...Maybe it depends what period they are using for the story? Dick and Liz were married twice (to each other!) and had a 20 year involvement, so maybe the movie has some potential? Just trying to make lemonade from lemons I guess... :huh:

n6t6ds.jpg

DailyMail

Maybe this would be more realistic... :innocent:

http://worldofwonder.net/2011/03/23/Liz_parties_at_Studio_54/

"Lindsay Lohan landed in the emergency room on Friday after she was involved in yet another car accident in Los Angeles. TMZ reports the starlet, 25, was driving her Porsche along the Pacific Coast Highway when she collided with an 18-wheeler.

Lindsay apparently was "bleeding and bruised" but did not need to travel to the hospital in the ambulance that arrived on the scene.

Neither her assistant nor her car fared as well. Her assistant, who was in the passenger seat, was reportedly loaded into the ambulance, while the Porsche
is totaled (TMZ has pics of what's left of it).

According to the Associated Press, police are investigating the accident.

Lohan, who started driving the $80,000-plus vehicle in October (TMZ is also reporting that the car is a rental), is said to be keeping with tradition by denying responsibility for the crash.

Sources tell TMZ that she insists the accident wasn't her fault, contending the truck cut her off.

In recent days, Lindsay has been busy channeling Elizabeth Taylor for the forthcoming Lifetime movie, "Liz & Dick." Click on to see photos of her as the screen legend as well as what she's been up to recently "

--MSN.com

Dear Liz Taylor movie people...I told you so!! :innocent: (This delay should cost them a pretty penny...)
And here is a real shocker:

2:14 PM PT -- This is crazy ... sources tell TMZ, the Porsche wasn't even Lindsay's ... IT WAS A RENTAL!!!

I wonder how many (all not her fault) accidents this makes for her...maybe like a dozen??

This is why, in show business circles, Lilo is regarded as the professionals professional!! :rolleyes:

Lindsay Lohan
Hiding Crash Wounds
For Liz Taylor Gig

Lindsay Lohan is so determined to prove she's no longer a slacker -- she's hiding extensive injuries she sustained during her massive car wreck yesterday ... just to keep shooting her new Liz Taylor movie.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, the actress refused to let producers cancel yesterday's shoot because of the car accident -- bee-lining straight to the movie set once she was released from the hospital.

We're told Lindsay has several visible injuries on her body -- including bruises and scratches -- but she asked to cover them with makeup so she could keep shooting.

Sources tell us, Linds is so serious about nailing the Liz role -- she refuses to let the crash become a distraction.

Remember, LiLo has a lot at stake -- besides this movie -- she also needs to show other producers and directors in Hollywood she's really back and reliable enough to hire.

TMZ

Actually, the hospital wrist band is a nice touch, since Liz Taylor was constantly in and out of the hospital, generally suffering from 'exhaustion'...:innocent:

Lindsay Lohan looks safe and sound as she leaves the hospital after a car accident that totaled her car on Pacific Coast Highway. The troubled starlet reportedly crashed into the back of an 18 wheeler truck this afternoon and headed to the emergency room of a local hospital.
242sfmx.jpg
2mmwbyb.jpg

Zimbio

The troubled starlet reportedly crashed into the back of an 18 wheeler truck this afternoon...
Zimbio

How can you NOT see an 18 wheeler!?! :blink:

(I think rented cars have full insurance, so she doesn`t have to pay the crashed car`s worth.)

Dear LiLo & Amanda Byrnes, "Crazy Taxi", was a video game, NOT a driving manual!

poor Lindsay, just when she was doing sth well :( she hs bad luck I guess, besides, all people hating her... :( I might be the only one who loves her ahahah.

The guy driving the giant truck that got rear ended by Lindsay Lohan Friday tells TMZ ... LiLo was trying to flee the scene and when he tried to stop her ... her people tried to buy his silence.

Lindsay was driving on the PCH yesterday when she collided with a semi-truck driven by James (we're leaving out his last name). Lohan was trailed by a Cadillac Escalade (which James refers to as a limousine) ... driven by someone connected with her Lifetime movie.

James tells TMZ after the accident, he called 911 as Lindsay and her male assistant got out of the Porsche and into the Escalade. James says the assistant picked up a pink bag, "filled it up with something" and then put clothes on top of it.

James claims the driver of the Escalade was trying to keep him away from the SUV. James says he wanted to exchange info with Lindsay (whom he did not recognize) but it was apparent to him she was about to flee the scene.

James says the Escalade driver offered him money, saying they could "go to the bank" and withdraw some cash.

James says the Escalade driver and Lindsay's assistant put on a full court press: "Him and the guy took me across the street and told me this was some kind of famous person and they didn't want to be in the media. But I'd already called 911 because they were trying to get away from the scene. But they packed a bag and then the limousine driver told me, 'Don't mention the bag to the cops.'"

Steve Honig, Lindsay's rep, tells TMZ, "Lindsay is cooperating fully with law enforcement. She has answered all their questions and provided them with everything they have asked for."

The guy driving the truck Lindsay Lohan smashed into yesterday tells TMZ ... any idea that he is to blame for the accident is pure BS ... and he has the witnesses to prove it was all LiLo's fault.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay was taken to the hospital following a nasty wreck on the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica and sources close to Lindsay have told TMZ ... Lindsay feels the 18-wheeler cut her off.

But when we asked James, the driver of the semi-truck, about that idea ... he emphatically denied it and claims he has multiple witnesses that saw Lindsay "flying" down the highway. James says he couldn't have cut Lindsay off because he was already in the right lane when the accident occurred.

James previously told us Lindsay's people tried to bribe him at the scene of the accident in an effort to keep him quiet about the whole thing.

---TMZ.com

I bet she has this accident on purpose cause she wants to get more into liz character rofl bitc+ is so devoted to her art u cant blame her
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->