Keeping Up With Lindsay #4 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^plus, clubs really aren't the right environment for her to begin with. she has serious problems but obviously she's not ready to change anything about that, yet

btw...we never even had a post about her going in to jail and now she's already been released:rolleyes: it's really a joke. she probably didn't even have time to sit down in her cell before she was released again, how is this supposed to teach her a lesson?!
i wonder whether she'll keep her community service up or whether she'll think she's too good for that again now, since there's no threat of further jail time in the near future

here you go, just posted on ONTD:

Lindsay Lohan checked into the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, CA at 8:48PM PST to begin serving her 30 day jail sentence ... according to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department website.

As TMZ previously reported, Lindsay is expected to be released within hours of her arrival due to jail overcrowding.

Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore has said LiLo might have to spend overnight behind bars ... IF there are several other inmates checking out at the same time. LA traffic.

For now ... she's still in custody.
TMZ

yeah...and here's the update, ugh, such a joke!

Lindsay Lohan has been released from jail -- a mere 4.5 hours after she checked in.

As we first reported, Lindsay checked into the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, CA last night at 8:48PM PST to begin serving her 30-day jail sentence.

She was released at approximately 1:30AM. Tough life.
tmz

^ Damn! I didn't even get a chance to wear my "Free Lilo" t shirt!! :cry: What is the Vegas Line on her next arrest and/or probation violation...? Maybe 2 weeks? :unsure:

^ Damn! I didn't even get a chance to wear my "Free Lilo" t shirt!! :cry: What is the Vegas Line on her next arrest and/or probation violation...? Maybe 2 weeks? :unsure:

Don't worry, you'll get the chance to wear it again :lol:

the morgue isnt going to take her shiit if she doesnt show up or anything will they ?
i mean they are literally the only place that will take her in for community service, and if she thinks she doesnt need that because she served her time then what will happen ?

i guess that milkaholic thing got her a nice, quick buck so she's trying it again, luckily he doesn't seem to want to settle it out of court

Pitbull's legal war with Lindsay Lohan is getting straight up NASTY -- 'cause now, the rapper's filed new legal docs calling out LiLo for being a liar with a rap sheet longer than her movie credits.

Pit just filed a response to Lindsay's "Give Me Everything" lawsuit -- in which she claims the hip hop star owes her money for using her name in the song ... when he rapped, "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan."

Lohan filed the original suit in NY State Court, stating she was a resident of Nassau County -- but Pit is calling B.S., claiming she's been living in California since 2004 ... and "given her frequent legal troubles, Ms. Lohan possesses irrevocable ties to California that are likely to keep her there for the foreseeable future."

Then, Pit spells out why she's full of crap ... noting every, single one of her legal problems in California ... including her multiple stints in the slammer ... the house arrest ... her problems at the Downtown Women's Center ... and all of the community service she's required to complete in the Golden State in the near future.

Pit concludes, "Thus, in light of Ms. Lohan's continuing obligations to the State of California, as well as the foregoing facts, Ms. Lohan is a citizen of California, not New York."

Pit wants the case transferred out of NY State court and into federal court -- where he thinks he'll have a better shot of taking Lohan down.

The drama continues ...
tmz via ontd

Three weeks without any news? Well, I'm breaking this record right now! :magic:

Lindsay Lohan to Join Celebrity Big Brother?

Entertainment December 4, 2011 AT 11:03AM By Ariana Finlayson
1323013426_lindsay-lohan-big-brother_1.jpg
Credit: Todd Williamson/WireImage
Another job offer for LiLo?
Fans will get to see Lindsay Lohan bare all in her upcoming Playboy pictorial, and now it looks like they could get to see what's on the inside too.

According to the Daily Mail, the troubled star is in talks to join the UK show Celebrity Big Brother and producers have flown to L.A. to "lure her over the Atlantic." Lohan would follow in the footsteps of actress Tara Reid, who was a housemate in 2011.

"Lindsay would be an absolutely amazing signing for us," a source tells the Sunday Mirror. "She's a fiery character too, so there are sure to be a some major clashes with other celebrities if we get her in the house."

But whether Lohan agrees or not, there's one major holdup: The star has her plate quite full fulfilling the terms of her new probation and is not allowed to leave the country. (Celebrity Big Brother has a scheduled January 2012 shoot date.)

"We hope that the courts will make a special allowance in this case. There aren’t many more controlled * environments than the Big Brother house," an insider tells the Daily Mail.

On November 2, L.A. County judge Stephanie Sautner ordered that so long as Lohan performs 12 days of community service at the L.A. county morgue and attends four psychotherapy sessions before December 14, she will avoid serving an additional 270 days in jail.

If Lohan complies, she will be required to spend an additional 12 days at the morgue and attend four more psychotherapy sessions by January 17. Once that is complete, she is expected to do the same before February 15.

Between February 15 and March 29, Lohan is expected to complete 17 more days at the morgue and attend six psychotherapy sessions, which will wrap up her probation.

As part of Sautner's new conditions, the Mean Girls star is not allowed to leave California without her new probation officer's approval (with the exception of holidays).

"From what I can see of you, you need a structure. And this is a structure," Sautner said. "If you do all of this, then by March 29, you just go about your business and you obey all laws."
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/lindsay-lohan-to-join-celebrity-big-brother-2011412

i would totally watch if she was on it :rofl:
it would be interesting thats for sure, but i doubt she will do it.

^ She was sighted leaving Chateau last night, too... :unsure:

Let's make a deal:

We'll keep the Beckhams if the UK keeps LiLoser ..... 'kay?

Lilo on Big Brother! That would be the day! :smile: Can`t wait for several tear-filled-breakdowns.

She claims she was dating heath ledger before he died? wasnt one of the olsen twins dating him at the same time? (dailymail.co.uk)

'He was the love of my life': Lindsay Lohan's private diary details surprise relationship with Heath Ledger

A diary purporting to have been written by Lindsay Lohan has revealed the actress was 'in love' with actor Heath Ledger at the time of his death in 2008.

The memoir, obtained by Star magazine, details the depth of Lindsay's feelings for the Brokeback Mountain star and hints at a romantic relationship between them.

'Today Heath died,' Lindsay wrote on January 22. 'I’m in love with him… He was the love of my life.

article-2071206-0F12789200000578-63_224x343.jpg

article-2071206-0F18192D00000578-525_224x343.jpg

Secret diary: Lindsay Lohan apparently wrote that the late actor Heath Ledger was 'the love of my life' in her 2008 diary

'He taught me so much, and he was everything I’ve ever wanted and more. I want to hear him laugh and hold me. I crave his touch and care,' she added.

According to Star, Lindsay was even planning to visit Heath in New York City three days after he passed away, with the actress intent on introducing him to her mother Dina.

Lindsay is reported to have broken down in tears in the middle of a Los Angeles restaurant when she learned of the Dark Knight actor's death.

article-2071206-0F1279BF00000578-753_468x707.jpg
Troubled: Lindsay, pictured in Los Angeles earlier this week is said to have broken down in tears when she learned of Heath's death

article-2071206-0F17EFFC00000578-550_233x460.jpg
As they were: Heath is said to have split from Michelle Williams around September 2007

'When a person dies the world stops. I'm numb,' she wrote in the diary.
'There's an emptiness. And a desire to feel loved.

'A need to be held in the arms of someone who understands. But what do you do when the one who understands is gone?'
The new revelations add weight to rumours that Lindsay and Heath were once romantically involved.
Indeed, in a 2008 phone conversation obtained by RadarOnline, Dina told Lindsay's father Michael that Lindsay 'was dating Heath when he died.'
Lindsay, who has struggled with addictions of her own, was also philosophical in the wake of the actor's untimely death at 28-years-old.

'It's like a game of Jenga, and when one piece slips, it all falls apart,' she wrote. 'One XXXX, one slip and it goes down the slope, crashes and burns and it's over. Why? I ask myself over and over. Cry is all I can do.'

article-2071206-0F17F01A00000578-915_468x609.jpg
Baby love: The actor had a daughter Matilda, now six-years-old with Michelle

She added in an entry dated January 31: 'Heath is a prime example of what this industry can do to someone.

'It craves to see someone fail. It brings enjoyment to us to watch one die. The tragedy and cravings for it can kill. And will.'

Heath Ledger split from his actress girlfriend Michelle Williams around September 2007.
He left behind a daughter Matilda Rose, now six-years-old.

oh come on :rolleyes: ! seems like everyone had some kind of relationship with Heath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->