Keeping Up With Lindsay #4 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Was this relationship right before she was abducted by aliens and forced to give birth to Mother Monster?? :rolleyes:

^:rofl: seriously, and how convenient that Star Mag "obtained" those totally legit journals:rolleyes:

the "dairies" are apparently written in pink pen in lindsay's own handwriting.

i wonder if heath's estate will issue a press release with a denial. after all, it could damage heath's brand. :unsure:

^well in this case by "legit" i meant that they are honest and true. i can actually imagine that lindsay wrote the journals last week just to get into the magazines again.
maybe she even thinks she had some special bond with him, she's so delusional these days:rolleyes: she always name-drops celebs and says she's best friends with them, she still hasn't realised that nobody wants her around anymore

^ She has been working in the morgue, so a connection with a dead actor makes total sense on Planet Lindsay... :ninja:

Her Playboy cover leaked, I think it´s quite tasteful...

highsnobiety.com

^ I would have been much more interested about six years ago.... :innocent:

thats probably the only tasteful picture in the spread koko :lol:

as for those diaries... she seems so deep
she should be a poet or a writer or something.
just imagine the movies that could be made of this..

:rofl:

The diary thing is horrible, I really hope she didn't sell them.

An Olsen twin? I also thought he was dating Gemma Ward?

so now she even has no basic respect for the dead when it comes to money? i'm sorry, but, at this point, it's sickening. it's a total understatement, but she's disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't think she had a relationship with heath. lohan's tweets are too shallow to be the product of the writer of this diary.

he did date Gemma, but was dating MK Olson when he passed
i think that the only connection to MK at the time was the clique and he was renting (?) her apartment, i don't think they were dating at the time. :flower:

^and the person who found him called her, because she was on speed-dial. or something like that. but yeah, he was dating Gemma at the time of his death, not MK (at least that's what i've always read)

but most def NOT lilo:rofl:
and i agree with you daj, at this point Lilo is a vile person, using his name like that

Playboy US Jan/Feb 2012
Photos by Yu Tsai

imo it could have been so much worse, if anything this is beyond boring... we´ve seen more of her in candids, you know?

rlslog.net

at least she got to keep the shoes! lol...im going to buy the magazine to support, however the pics are not that exciting....and the hair is kinda bad

^ Eh...not bad I guess, but Playboy has pretty consistently had some of the most beautiful (and not trashy looking) women, especially the last couple of years- this is just another Lohan Look at me I'm Marilyn event... :rolleyes:

^ Eh...not bad I guess, but Playboy has pretty consistently had some of the most beautiful (and not trashy looking) women, especially the last couple of years- this is just another Lohan Look at me I'm Marilyn event... :rolleyes:

i know. it gets boring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->