Keeping Up With Lindsay #4 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess the best that can be said of it is that it's not as awful as you might expect. it looks rushed. the poses are weak in some of the shots. hand placements are off. if that's not a wig in some shots, they did a good job shopping it to look like one by moving her hairline. overall, i'm bored with it.

the pics are not bad as expected (especially considering how racy and trashy some of her previous shoots have been) but also quite airbrushed...
and with those lips she looks more like Amanda Lepore rather than MM...:doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess the best that can be said of it is that it's not as awful as you might expect.

And Hefner's studio and photogs are just about the best in the business for this sort of thing, so if this is the best she can do... :(

The pictures are better than expected - maybe a bit boring, uninspiring and too safe. The styling sucks.

Lindsay's body is lovely though!! A good photographer should haven taken the pictures of these stunning boobs.

Is there anything around Lilo that doesn't end up a disaster?? :doh:

How Playboy's Million-Dollar Lindsay Lohan Issue Was Scooped by Hacker
The December issue of Playboy magazine -- featuring a nude Lindsay Lohan and due to hit newsstands next week -- was leaked online Friday after copies of the photos were either hacked or stolen from the magazine and uploaded to a file-sharing website based in Russia, FoxNews.com has learned.
Playboy's full Lohan article, including 10 nude photos and an interview, was available for purchase through a file-storage service via the website Worldmags.net, a digital magazine clearinghouse based out of the Ukraine.

In fact, the entire magazine was made available for download. The person responsible for getting the images on the website tells FoxNews.com that he downloaded over two hundred individual files, each containing one page of the issue, and reassembled them page by page to build a final, complete digital copy of the issue.
“I just pieced it together,” the individual, who asked to have his identity withheld, told FoxNews.com through a translator.
The digital pirate said he found the files after doing a search on peer-to-peer file sharing sites, but does not know the source of the leaked pages, which could have been stolen somewhere in the digital publishing process or hacked from a server.
“All I cared about is how I got them,” he said.
The hacker also tells FoxNews.com that he has done this before, saying its a hobby for him when he "has the time. He also has received cease and desist letters from the men's magazine before.
"When I've done it before, Playboy sent a e-mail to take down the links, and the I do," he said.
Playboy did not say how the photos were obtained and published, but confirmed they were taken without their knowledge or permission.
"Someone took photos of Lindsay Lohan's pictorial in an advanced copy of the January/February issue," Playboy told FoxNews.com. "They posted the photos online without permission. We are not releasing any official images or information until December 15."
Lohan -- who was reported to have been paid close to a million dollars -- seems to be channeling platinum blonde Marilyn Monroe in the set: She sports similar blonde hair, and copies at least one of the poses from the photos Playboy ran of Monroe in its inaugural issue decades ago.
Earlier this week, Lohan's Playboy cover was leaked, but this latest full leak could be much more damaging. Lohan had been scheduled to debut the issue on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show next week.
“There’s no doubt that the leak will impact sales," PR pro Glenn Selig of Selig Multimedia told FoxNews.com. "Unless there are some really killer articles in this issue, why would the public buy the magazine, when they can find the same high-quality pictures online?"

FOX NEWS

the pics are not bad as expected (especially considering how racy and trashy some of her previous shoots have been) but also quite airbrushed...
and with those lips she looks more like Amanda Lepore rather than MM...:doh:

My thoughts exactly :lol:

Photoshop can make anyone look good these days ..... reality blurred.

LIndsay Lohan's Hawaii vacation just got a whole lot more stressful -- TMZ has learned, she got her purse stolen last night ... containing everything from her passport to tons of cash.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, Linds had been at a house party in Laie, Hawaii for about two hours -- NOT drinking -- and accidentally left her $5,000 Chanel purse in the car. When she came out, the purse was gone.

According to sources, the purse contained her passport, her probation paperwork -- giving her permission to take the trip -- and lots of cold hard cash ... good idea.

But it gets crazier -- Lindsay is due back in California court on Wednesday for a hearing about her probation. It's extremely unlikely, but if she misses her court date, the judge could find her in contempt and revoke her probation, landing her in the pokey.

Again, it's unlikely, but stranger things have happened. Kahuku Police are currently investigating.
source: TMZ

passport gone missing: act 2....... :rolleyes:
Posted via Mobile Device

She loses her passport more than anyone I know. :rolleyes: Don't you hate it when it goes missing right before your court date? :doh:

well she's got nothing to be afraid of at court. she's doing very well and is working ahead of her schedule at the morgue.
so whatever.

I don't know if it is the nudity or what but Lindsay looks awkward and uncomfortable in the Playboy spread, but I do agree with the comment that she has great boobs.

I think she looks as good as anyone who poses for Playboy can look. . .

I've never seen someone so incapable of not courting drama as she is...it's psychotic.

She is just a human train wreck- everywhere she goes there is trouble, and it is NEVER her doing, just like the rest of her family... :cry:

This was in the MTV report...what do you think this could be??:unsure:

According to sources, Lohan was worried that some important documents were now lose, which could have potentially landed her in jail once again.

apparently all her probation documents and legal stuff were in that bag too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->