Natasha Poly Gets Married

Natasha's getting married!? Holy Poly! :woot:

ps: her husband-to-be is one luck man! *jealous*

Congrats Nat.. I don't think that's the actual invitation though..

Found some info on her wedding
from Grazia Netherlands

Topmodel Natasha Poly gaat trouwen met Nederlandse vriend

Natasha gaat over twee weken al trouwen met haar Nederlandse vriend Peter Bakker

Natasha Poly heeft haar vriend angstvallig uit het nieuws weten te houden. Voor vandaag wist bijna niemand dat het supermodel aan het daten was met de Nederlandse Peter Bakker.

Vandaag verschenen er allerlei post op Twitter met een foto van de uitnodiging voor het huwelijk van Natasha en Peter. Het huwelijk zal over twee weken al plaatsvinden in St. Tropez. Ze zullen er een driedaags feest van maken met familie en vrienden.

Translation :

Top model Natasha Poly is marrying Dutch friend

Natasha is about two weeks whether to marry her Dutch friend Peter Baker is friend of Natasha Poly has painstakingly managed to keep the news. For today almost no one knew that the supermodel was dating the Dutch Peter Bakker. Today's post on Twitter all kinds with a photo of the invitation for the wedding of Natasha and Peter. The wedding will take place in two weeks in St. Tropez. They will have a three-day party with family and friends.

source* http://www.grazia.nl/2011/03/31/topmodel-natasha-poly-gaat-trouwen-met-nederlandse-vriend/

Last edited by a moderator:
really, is hot couple but after look publish a picture i just imagine natasha seen all people talk about wedding and some news put image of others mens and be obligation up picture for stop it.

Oh I'm so happy, our Natasha will marry :blush:
I hope we are going to see at least a photo of her dress.
But first of all I want her to have the best day in her life! :heart:

^^ well only 3 more days and will find out! i wonder if she invite her models friends,since is kind of a big party.

:heart: Congratulations Natasha.

whatishottoday.tumblr.com

That looks like the second guy. You're very resourceful :lol:

these news made me so happy for Natasha!! she deserves all the best!:heart:

omg nat getting married? thats some big news! congrats to our beloved model :heart: i'm already looking forward to see the wed gown :D

I personally think the only viable candidates to create her wedding dress would be either Frida Giannini or Riccardo Tisci, i think the latter one is a more likely choice out of the two.

only look her event dresses know the wed gown will be wonderful and really like think ricardo created :doh:

im still in shock! :shock:
she is super private,i mean if that person wouldnt have said anything about the wedding, we wouldnt have know anything!

I Hope Riccardo designs her Dress
that would be Perfect

Sasha, MariaCarla, Vlada should be invited too :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->