Keeping Up With Lindsay #5 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay Lohan: Why I Was Treated by Seven 'Cute' Paramedics".

It's back to business for Lindsay Lohan, who was treated by paramedics Friday after a 911 caller reported she was unconscious.

Although she's back on set filming
Elizabeth Taylor biopic Liz & Dick, the actress, 25 – whose rep said she suffered from exhaustion and dehydration – says the incident was a learning experience.

"Note to self.."
she Tweeted. "After working 85hours in 4days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion & 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door."

She added, seemingly in good spirits: "Hopefully they're cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down."

Her rep Steve Honig told PEOPLE Lohan "was examined and is fine" and said her condition was due to her "grueling schedule" on set of the Lifetime movie.

But Friday's incident was more drama for Lohan,
who was hospitalized just a week ago after a car accident.

People.com

Let`s face it: Blohan is NOT the "queen of drama" - she is "the girl who cried wolves"!

We get dramatic headlines including car crashes, paramedics, stolen things, jail sentences etc EVERY DAY but in fact, ABSOLUTLY NOTHING HAPPENS!

The girl is working & FINE and probably laughs about US idiots getting excited about ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! :doh:

"After working 85hours in 4days..."

Isn't that like 21 1/4 hours a day?? :unsure:

She's a wonder- where does she get the energy for her hard working lifestyle!!? Must be those endless workouts and clean living that keep her in such superb shape!! :rolleyes:

Lohan parties until 1am after 'exhaustion' collapse

Lindsay Lohan may have been treated for exhaustion on Friday after the actress went back to work -- but it didn't stop her partying late on Saturday night.
The troubled starlet, who said she collapsed and was treated by paramedics after working 85 hours in four days, was spotted partying at West Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Saturday, according to US Weekly.
Lohan, who is filming Liz Taylor biopic "Liz and Dick," was spotted with the icon's dark haired 'do and cat eye make-up still intact.
The magazine reported Lohan was surrounded by celebs including Busy Phillipps and Haylie Duff, and quoted a source as saying, "For someone so exhausted, it was shocking to see her out post 1am."

PageSix NY Post

Something exactly like this is probably what will completely end her chances for a comeback; the term unemployable comes to mind, but how many 'second' chances do you get in this world?...Sad, in a way- although of course she will claim she never knew anything about it...:(

Lohan was banned from driving by movie insurers before LA crash

LOS ANGELES -- Troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan was banned from driving while filming "Liz and Dick" by the insurance company used to cover the movie, according to a new report.
The "Mean Girls" actress crashed a rented Porsche while driving on the Pacific Coast Highway in Los Angeles earlier this month but was uninjured, along with her assistant.
The insurance company covering the filming of the Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton biopic was initially reluctant to issue a policy and imposed several conditions -- including banning Lohan from roads, which have landed her in trouble over DUIs and other accidents in the past, TMZ reported Tuesday
Sources said that movie producers knew the 25-year-old was violating the policy by driving, but no one stopped her.
So far, the insurance company has not canceled the policy, but producers for the Lifetime channel made it clear that she must not drive for the duration of filming.
Lifetime would stand to lose a lot of money if Lohan was unable to finish filming.

NY Post Page Six

I think Lindsay is radio-active at this point-there are always serious problems when she is involved!! I'd give it two weeks before the producers sober up and shut it down to cut their losses....:cry:

Unions Investigating 'Liz & Dick' After Lindsay Lohan, Crew Allegedly Overworked

Two prominent Hollywood unions are investigating the Lifetime movie Liz & Dick, The Hollywood Reporter has learned, with the moves coming in the wake of reports over the weekend that star Lindsay Lohan suffered from “exhaustion and dehydration” from overwork and that two crewmembers went to the hospital for the same reason.

The alleged problems on the biopic about Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton first became public Friday, when reports surfaced that Lohan had been found unconscious in her Marina del Rey hotel room and taken to the hospital by L.A. Fire Department paramedics. Those reports were later corrected: It turned out that Lohan was asleep, not unconscious, and had not been taken to the hospital.

But according to a statement from Lohan publicist Steve Honig to KABC TV, the paramedics who arrived at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel did determine that Lohan was suffering from “some exhaustion and dehydration.” He said, “Lindsay worked a grueling schedule the past few days. She was on set last night at 7 p.m. and worked through the night until 8 a.m. this morning.”
Lohan’s attorney, Shawn Holley, said, “As I understand it, she was exhausted, after shooting nonstop for two days.” Lohan herself tweeted that she had worked “85hours in 4days.”
If accurate, some of those figures could exceed union regulations and/or state labor laws.
In a statement to THR, actors union SAG-AFTRA said, “We're looking into this matter, but can't yet provide any verified information.” A spokeswoman added, “Our people are on it.”

IATSE, the union that represents movie and television crewmembers, declined to comment. However, a source told THR that “the Business Agents are looking into long hours on the production.”
Lifetime referred questions to producer Larry Thompson, who said through a spokesman, “We have not been contacted by anyone at SAG-AFTRA about any complaint ... (nor) by anyone at IATSE about any investigation.” He added, “We are in total compliance with all Guild regulations on Liz & Dick.
Lohan explained the matter thusly in a pair of tweets Saturday: “Note to self.. After working 85hours in 4days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion & 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door.... Hopefully theyre cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down.”
The story widened beyond Lohan on Sunday, when Deadline reported that two crewmembers in the hair department left the production due to exhaustion and that a source said they’d gone to the hospital with “severe dehydration and exhaustion.”
The exhaustion incidents occurred a week after Lohan – who playsTaylor in the movie – was involved in an auto crash about nine hours after wrapping a day of shooting at 3 a.m. She and a passenger were reportedly bloodied and bruised by the accident, in which Lohan’s Porsche rear-ended a dump truck on Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica.
Lohan reportedly told people at the scene that the truck cut her off and the accident was not her fault. Police said that Lohan was not impaired, but they had not determined a cause of the accident as of the last reports. In particular, whether exhaustion was a factor has not been reported. Shooting on the picture had begun five days earlier.
Union rules limit the number of hours that cast and crew can work and provide for minimum rest periods between one day of work and the next. In addition, star contracts often contain even more protective provisions of this sort. However, cast and crewmembers are often reluctant to complain about violations, for fear of being branded as troublemakers and becoming unemployable as a result.
Although stars are usually chauffeured to and from the set, other castmembers, and crew, usually drive themselves – as do stars during off periods, as Lohan’s accident illustrates. Driving combined with long hours can be fatal, as explored in the 2006 documentary Who Needs Sleep? The Haskell Wexler film was prompted by the death of assistant cameraman Brent Hershman, who fell asleep behind the wheel in 1997 after a 19-hour day on the set.
The unions are likely to take the matter seriously, if indeed rules were or are being broken. SAG-AFTRA told THR: "Our contracts protect members on the job, and if these kinds of situations are occurring and our members advise us about it, we will contact production and make certain that the contract is being adhered to in all aspects – particularly including performers’ safety.”
HollywoodReporter

Last edited by a moderator:
Filming yesterday...This thing has nuclear BOMB written all over it...! :doh:

2mq0wok.jpg

Zimbio

^Yeah, cuz we all know the quality of an artist is always measured exactly by the condition of his/her body :lol:

I think she looks fine, just a silly angle...

Let`s hear a doctor`s opinion

Dr.DrewQuestionsLindsayLohan'sRecentBoutWith'Exhaustion'

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor
Dr. Drew Pinsky is questioning Lindsay Lohan's explanation of her recent medical mishap, saying he believes it's physically impossible for a twenty-five-year-old to be unable to be woken because of exhaustion and dehydration, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
As previously reported, Lohan was treated for "exhaustion" after working all night on the set of Liz & Dick, a week and a half ago.

The actress was found in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton and paramedics were called. Lindsay's rep released a statement at the time stating: "Lindsay worked a grueling schedule the past few days. She was on set last night at 7 p.m. and worked through the night until 8 a.m. this morning. She took a nap before shooting her final scene. Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution. Lindsay was examined and is fine, but did suffer some exhaustion and dehydration. Lindsay was never taken to a hospital; reports to the contrary are false. She is resting now and is hoping to be back on set later this afternoon."

"It's absolutely impossible for a normal healthy, twenty-five-year-old woman to be unable to be woken because of dehydration and exhaustion," Dr. Drew told RadarOnline.com exclusively. "Something else was obviously going on with Lindsay, because like I said, that just doesn't happen, even if she had been working grueling hours. For someone to be unable to be woken and basically unconscious is very serious. Eighty-five-year-old men and women can be in that state, but not someone who is Lindsay's age. I wish Lindsay only the best, but I'm truly worried about her."

Source

I am honsetly not shocked by Terry and her anymore, each shoot gets weirder and weirder that they do together

^i'm just bored of all her "shocking" and/or nude shoots. she's been doing the same crappy shoots for so many years now, a "normal" shoot would be more shocking by now

^ :lol: Very true.

I'm sure the lifetime execs are thrilled about this latest shoot with Terry :doh:.

^Yes- this movie better get blockbuster ratings for their sake (which I doubt!) :rolleyes:

And then....

Pics Of Lindsay Lohan With A Gun Disappear From Terry’s Diary

Yesterday Terry Richardson posted a bunch of pictures of Lindsay Lohan on his blog. Some were the normal half-naked pervy pics that we’ve come to associate with Richardson, while others showed the star seemingly distraught, and holding a gun to her head. Now the pics of a gun-wielding Lohan have been removed from Richardson’s site.
We assumed that the photos were taken down because they were seriously disturbing. However, it seems like Richardson copped the idea from Tyler Shields, so he took them down himself. In 2010, Shields photographed Lohan posing with a gat and sporting fake blood for his book The Dirty Side of Glamour.

Stylite

^seriously I am questioning if Terry and Lindsay if they aren't completely gone nuts. Artistic right, isn't that what she called her photoshoots made by him. To me it's complete crazyness.

Thanks to the social media and gossip sites, these pics might be taken of at his site but uploaded at a gossip site. So think before you post.. or even better: think before you shoot such bizarre shoots by giving perhaps some people an idea. I still think Lindsay is a far cry away from the potential and cleverness of what she was when she made better moves in her career. I don't have any hope she get back to being normal and serious in her life. At the moment she tries to get a comeback such pictures turn up or she has another car crash when it was completely forbidden...

P.S. I am not even talking about her 'I am half naked all the time' Terry R. shoots. She might think it's sexy or whatever she even thinks... it's the opposite of sexy cause to me sexy is also with a bit of class.... this is getting even boring.. all the Terry R. pics are the same to me: a gun, bra or braless, showing a lot of skin, sigarettes, tatoos..same expression.. and there you have it:wink: the worst thing is her stupid expression of some played frustration.

I wonder if Lindsay even regrets photoshoots like these in her life later on cause she exposes herself in a very bad, negative way... [edited for off-topic]

I can't believe this is the same girl I admired because of her natural beauty and talent. She has completely gone wild and downwards. I've seriously wasted time and energy in being a 'fan'. Well it's gone for good. Please don't waste your energy and become a fan of someone worth being a fan for.. a person who can be called a role model or something else following for. All the best to you guys!

^^ girl, you went off!! :smile: but i kinda agree....i hope she turns this around, bc no. 1 she doesn't look cute in ANY of these pics (comparative to her glory years a la '06-'08) and no. 2 ppl are about over the edge with her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->