Prince William

Thanks for the pictures. I always think he looks like such an awkward dancer. He cracked me up at the Diana concert. :P About Kate, I do think she is his "safe" relationship. I have long suspected he is with Kate because she is the safe one. She doesn't talk to the press, she's discreet & appropriate, she is always there when he needs her, she is willing to handle all the crap that goes with being his girl.... etc.
well then, i don't know what you do as king. but based on his choosing his girl because it's safe and not because he loves her or thinks it's right, i'm gonna assume he just might be a horrible king. sorry:cry: but wills needs to step it up a bit in the balls category.

Pictures from Rex Features

I think these pics are from 2005 when he did "land management training" at Chatsworth Castle, the stately home of the Duke of Devonshire.
2mmahid.jpg

nd0u9d.jpg

9iwx1d.jpg

Polo pictures, probably 2006
2mrtm3k.jpg

2yv5895.jpg

Polo 2002

Sources: IBL & News of The World (notw.co.uk)

Other 2002
With brother
With Guy Pelly @ rugby (center pic)
With father @ Holyrood Palace Garden Party in Edinburgh

Sources: Hello!, Mail on Sunday, NOTW

Last edited by a moderator:
I think these pics are from 2005 when he did "land management training" at Chatsworth Castle, the stately home of the Duke of Devonshire.

Polo pictures, probably 2006
He looks good.:P

~William's preferred brands~
For watches: Omega

For sunglasses: Oakley's

For sun/skiing goggles: Scott

For formal wear (suits, ties, etc.:( Turnbull & Asser

More pictures
September 2001: First day at St. Andrew's University, St. Andrew's, Scotland
william244nz.jpg

Source: Getty

July 2004: Attending the inauguration of the Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain
reutersdimem6ws.jpg

reutersdimem041qg.jpg

Source: Reuters

August 2004: On Rodrigues Island, off Mauritius in the Indian Ocean
williamkate9ix.jpg

Source: Bauer-Griffin

November 2004: Attending the wedding of Edward van Cutsem & Lady Tamara Grosvenor
reuterswilliam5vk.jpg

reuterswilliamharry4xi.jpg

Source: Reuters

June 2005: Graduating with a geography degree from St. Andrew's University
00ap29zc.jpg

00ap39ei.jpg

00ap5ew.jpg

Source: AP

Attending Prince Harry's graduation from Sandhurst Military Academy
harrydop3a0gl.jpg

Source: hellomagazine.com

Pictures from ISIFA

William @ polo events in 2005
1vywx.jpg
14jrbdv.jpg

25k3am8.jpg

With his buddy Mark Tomlinson
ejezc3.jpg
2ynpdug.jpg

24471w8.jpg
2ibycm9.jpg

He's so tall! you can totally tell by him standing by that guy. it looks like he is hunched over.lol
oh..green is very good on his skin tone

Corbis

June 2003: Soon to be 21 years old, Prince William accompanied his father on an engagement in Scotland
mv3f60.jpg

30aeweg.jpg

2qtiil3.jpg

nwbpcx.jpg

2uiyk5v.jpg

June 2003: Hanging out at the polo club
jsbjw1.jpg

2v15kja.jpg

William by Mario Testino

Source: www.hola.com

By the way, in my last post above, the engagement in Scotland was actually in Wales. B)

William in June 2003

@ Windsor Castle checking the last minute preparations for his Out of Africa-theme party

In Wales on his 21st birthday, 21 June 2003

Kicking a rugby ball on the bay of St. Andrews, Scotland

Playing pool in the students' union centre at St. Andrew's

With a friend watching a rugby sevens tournament in St. Andrew's

Sources: Associated Press and www.hola.com, and Hello!

William in 2004

1) @ the wedding of Edward van Cutsem & Lady Tamara Grosvenor, daughter of the Duke of Westminster (November 2004)
2) @ Rodrigues Island, Mauritius, Africa
3) @ Sandringham estate in Norfolk, England
4) Running for the Sport Relief charity in London

Source: www.hellomagazine.com

Rex, Action Images, Isifa

5 March 2005
With Harry @ a rugby tournament, wearing a Carcharias beanie (raising awareness about the Great White Shark) and raising money for Tsunami victims with the purchase of the rugby match tickets.

William Daily candids

Source: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WilliamDaily

William in June 2003 (just before his Windsor Castle party, walking around the castle courtyards)
2hmegr8.jpg

bijmgp.jpg

2dt4y1x.jpg

I think, tooling around St. Andrew's in Scotland, probably in 2003, but no older than 2002, and most probably not later than 2003 :wink:
2dqrm1f.jpg

William in, I think, 2005
avq1hx.jpg

Source: The Sun

William (in 2002 & 2003) did other things besides polo at the polo club......... like dancing with strange girls, and multi-tasking (phoning & footballing)

(Source: William Daily)

I wish he try something other than sweater vests. I know it's England and all but come on.
Inner Tube: ABC taps Barbara Walters for 'Royal' treatment

Monday, January 28th 2008, 4:00 AM
amd_barbara-walters-1.jpg
Corkery/News Barbara Walters

Barbara Walters will anchor the ABC News special "The Royal Family," scheduled to air March 3 at 8 p.m.
The special is built around the documentary ABC acquired from RDF USA, which assigned camera crews to follow the British monarchy for more than a year.
ABC's telecast will offer never-seen footage of life inside Britain's royal family, including Queen Elizabeth II, Prince William and Prince Harry.
Camera crews followed the family to private and public settings and had unprecedented access to the family.
Speaking of the royals, tomorrow morning on NBC's "Today," Meredith Vieira will be in London to interview Prince Andrew from inside Buckingham Palace.
credit: nydailynews.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->