Tattoos #2

I'm really bad at finding places to put tattoos :lol:, but I think that it depends on what quote you wanna get since the Shakespeare one is a bit longer than the Dumbledore one. Do you wanna get it place where you can see it then?

I want a place where I can see it if I want too but I really don't want it to be visible to everyone. I like the idea of knowing it exists and I can show people if I want too but I don't have to be asked questions about it daily if I don't want to be.

I want a place where I can see it if I want too but I really don't want it to be visible to everyone. I like the idea of knowing it exists and I can show people if I want too but I don't have to be asked questions about it daily if I don't want to be.

i really like tattoos on the ribcage or inner side of the upper arms

^I was thinking the ribcage, I don't like tattoos on the inner side of upper arms, well at least not on me. So I will will probably get it on my ribcage then. Also, I am leaning towards getting the Dumbledore quote... I am quite the dedicated fan! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, I was thinking of getting a simple arrow on my right hand ring finger. The arrow symbolizing always going somewhere (too many times i find myself staying in one place, whether its physically or emotionally, and I think this would be a cool reminder. thoughts??

(this is just a doodle, im very much considering getting it done though)

IMG_2841-1.jpg

IMG_2848-1.jpg

(i actually drew it kinda crooked by accident!! :rolleyes: )

Oh, and i'll admit i got the tattoo location idea from Ruby Aldridge!!! :lol:

http://img245.imageshack.us/f/spring2011rtwlanvin02.jpg/

style.it

It's a simple but effective idea of a tattoo, I quite like it actually. May hurt a bit because on a big vein but apart from that go for it!

i've been dreaming of getting a coathanger on the back of my neck for years. however i was disappointed after finding out a couple of weeks ago that chanel iman has exactly what i want on her neck too. :/ i think i'm still going to do it though. hopefully on my 18th birthday.

if my first tattoo goes well i then plan on getting an owl on my right hip. :smile:

^i have a hanger on my neck, too. it didnt hurt at all. but often I forget that i have a tattoo there, becuase I never see it :lol:

GlowGirl I really like it^^ It's such a cute location for a tattoo IMO, I was thinking about getting one on my finger as well, but I don't think I can since I have some finger skin problems :shock: :lol:

I wanna have huuuuge tattoo on my arm.
Just need to pick that right tattoo and talented tattoo artist.

I would like to have colorful tiger...
Angelina have the perfect tiger tattoo. I had better picture from it but I cannot find it anywhere
:(

zna9mo.jpg

tattoostars.files.worpress

and this kind of cat tattoo is nice:

30i7tl3.jpg

resimmotoru.com

altough I would do some changes in the eyes and mouth...but the idea is cool!

oh wow! I really like that cat^^ it would make a really cool tattoo IMO

^The cat reminds me of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.... or in other words... really creeps me out!

^The cat reminds me of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.... or in other words... really creeps me out!
You live at Hogwarts, surly at smily cat wouldn't creep you out:wink:. I on the other hand like creepy things:ninja::lol: I also really like Alice in Wonderland.

You live at Hogwarts, surly at smily cat wouldn't creep you out:wink:. I on the other hand like creepy things:ninja::lol: I also really like Alice in Wonderland.

Ahhh.... well you got me with that one! :D I love Alice in Wonderland too but for some reason the cat always creeped me out a bit! However, I have no doubt that it would look really cool, even if its not something that I'm crazy about. :flower:

this is my tattoo

i wanna get 3 more (LOL) an origami crane, a lotus..but my next one will be a Visotskiy drawing of a hammer and sickle..an homage to my homeland, my mom, music, art, etc

anyway, for those who have tattoos on their wrists, I am wondering if they hamper your employment in anyway? especially if you're getting a new job? Thanks!

Attachments

• 26745_618873111466_30500454_34855145_5374005_n.jpg
    26745_618873111466_30500454_34855145_5374005_n.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renewartist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"