Tattoos #2

About the white tattoo I have one. Its more of an eggshell color then white now that I have had it for awhile. I have had it for over a year though and it doesn't seem to be getting darker now.

This is my fourth tattoo. I got it a week ago so it is starting to peel and get icky now. I will probably post a better picture when it is fully healed. It says.."We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

The font/style of writing used is really lovely. :heart:

About the white tattoo I have one. Its more of an eggshell color then white now that I have had it for awhile. I have had it for over a year though and it doesn't seem to be getting darker now.
can you post a picture pleaaaaaaaaaaase :flower: :flower: :flower:

Chester Bennignton from Linkin P ark has such a an awesome back tattoo
tumblr_l13m40x4Lz1qbxfs4o1_500.jpg

tumblr/avengedfashion

I have the Dirac equation for antimatter on my inner arm, which I fall in love with again pretty much everyday.

As long as you get something that meant a lot to you at the time you got it, then I don't think you can ever regret a tattoo. The pencil sounds cute, where on your hand did you want it? My friend has a mustache on the side of one of his fingers, maybe you could do that?

img096.jpg

I have been really attached to this diagram from an 1882 book about Saturn for a while. I want one of the diarams on the inside of my left(I think) wrist. But I dont know which one I like the most. Help me out.

I have been really attached to this diagram from an 1882 book about Saturn for a while. I want one of the diarams on the inside of my left(I think) wrist. But I dont know which one I like the most. Help me out.

Oh wow, one of those would make an amazing tattoo! :woot: I like the middle one most, I think, then the third one second, first one third ... they all have their good qualities though, I think any of them would look good! :flower:

I got this one two months ago and I'm already dying to get more... :flower:

dire.png

from: sophia I really like the one in the middle and I think the shape is perfect for a wrist tattoo. (The first one is pretty nice too.)

Lovely tattoo Ivee. :smile:

from: sophia, seems that i am the only one who likes best the 3rd one :P i love the idea... and each of them would make a perfect tattoo!

Ivee_, lovely indeed.

I have 5 tattoos in total... i 'll try to post some pics soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks every one I think I want to do middle and I might do the third one on my ankle. Ivee that looks really nice.

Thanks! I wanted something simple but with a big meaning for me.
It says "Io disegno la mia vita" ("I design my life" in Italian).

Ivee; that looks really nice :heart:

This is mine, I got it about a little over a year ago.

Taken just a few days after getting it so the crust is still there
tat2.jpg

a few days ago
tat.jpg

^_^

Cherry blossom tattoos! Yum yum

2659024075_6e71e0a7dc.jpg

flickr.com

koi-cherry-blossom-tattoo.jpg

steve-a.co.uk

Cherry_Blossom_tattoo.jpg

taste.com.au

Future_Tattoo_by_SheepWearThongs.jpg

zimbio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I do as well. It really stands out against the skin, but is quite delicate at the same time.

Does anyone got their "inside lips" tattoed?

Attachments

• a96955_a591_10-lip-tattoo.jpg
    a96955_a591_10-lip-tattoo.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"