Tattoos #2

wow that inside lips tattoo kinda scary me but my friend had one and he said it doesn't hurt. well but hurt is depend on the one who's saying it :P
to me tattoo in is not pain at all. i don't know why i was scared to get it first, i get the sound kinda scared me. i have 4 tattoos now, and i want to get a 5th but still working on the right picture

I'm getting my first tattoo in 3 months time and I'm super excited about it, because I have wanted it for a couple of years now.

I have to keep telling myself this is the one and only tattoo I will be getting, because already in my mind I want more and I know I will get addicted to getting them and I will end up covered in them if I'm not careful.

I will post a picture when I get it.

Has anyone got any new foot tattoos? I would like to get one and sort of know which kind, but would like to see some real examples first :rolleyes:

vs_Alex_alex004.jpg

vs_Alex_alex018.jpg

vs_Iza_iza008.jpg

vs_Iza_iza022.jpg

vs_Iza_iza030.jpg

vs_Markus_markus019.jpg

vs_Markus_markus027.jpg

vs_Mini%20B_MiniB121.jpg

vs_Mini%20B_minib015.jpg

credit to jennyb-tattoo.de

i got my first one one my left ankle, my second one on my right foot, my right hip, my upper back and the last one one my neck. all on hidden places. and if you see one you actually dont see another. tomorrow i´ll get one on my upper right arm. the most see-able place. not sure about the placement through :ninja:
where do you have yours? :flower:
I have two on my lower back, one on my wrist and one on the side of my hand, those two are pretty small and everyone can see them if I'm not wearing gloves.
I thought about getting one on my other wrist, on the inner side of my elbow

Tattoos-the colors that are hard to remove

Tattoos can be beautiful. But if I can give you a couple of things to think about.

Know that the hardest colors to remove, if you ever decide you don't like your tattoo are yellow/orange/green/and even red.

Blacks and dark blue tattoos are much easier to remove with laser.

So make sure you know what you want and where you want it...after that good luck!

well but even if you get your tats removed you will always see a shadow of them.

Very true! So make sure you love what you get. Looking at the photos that have been posted, the tattoos are so artistic and beautiful.

I would like to get a tattoo similar to Erin Wasson's on her ribcage. Could anyone tell me, would this be extremely sore?

586673ea15_46430947_o2.jpg

romeoandthelonelygirl.blogspot.com

i've heard that the ribcage is especially painful. if you really want it, its worth it though. if it is your first tattoo and you are worried about the pain, i wouldn't do it. but if you have gone through it and didn't find it unbearable, then go for it.

I got my first tattoo yesterday, on my ribcage. I was expecting so much pain, but it wasnt that painful... In a escale from 1 to 10, I'd say a 7/10. I say go for it!

I have a tattoo about the same spot as erin wasson's, but it's writing that goes across the bra band area as opposed to downward like her feather. I was expecting it to really hurt because you always hear that about the ribs but it really wasn't bad at all! I say go for it!

Oh I love that spot! But I dont think I could handle it as my first. I'm going to the tattoo place wednesday to talk with them and see how much it'll cost. I'm so excited :woot: it's been forever, I think I've coming to this thread for a year to ask questions without taking the next step... ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->