The Sims 3

I recommend to not download from the offical sims 3 exchange.

I only downloaded a couple of items, when I got the game and after that I had 2 viruses on my computer.

^ really ?
i dont have sims3, but its good to know.
might even happen with sims2 then ?

Really, getting viruses from downloading stuff is a chance you have to take with ALL sites. NO site is 100% safe, it's like sex.

You can use a condom, but at the end of the day, that thing can still bust. :P

I'm sorry if this will make you feel deja vu's, but can anyone tell me where I can download designer clothes or just good clothes for my sims 3?
I think I only play Sims to glam up my sims :P thanks

i got a good majority of my stuff from justsims2.ru
they got a lot of stuff.
and milanio or something like that, theres a link for them on justsims2.ru
and then that site also has other links to other sites with some nice stuff.

i get my furniture from aroundthesims2, i have a looootttt of furniture from there :rofl:
i even have an art studio and fashion studio, though its all for show and not usuable :wink:

does anyone know where i could get nice cars ?
im sick of the Ford's i have :lol:

I totally agree, I prefer Sims 2 - even with the loading. I'm forever deleting and starting the game again, making new families and stories.
Justsims2.ru has plenty of designer clothes for your sims, I love it. Seems like they've updated with some new stuff :woot:.

I've never had any problems with it, and the downloads work most of the time - good graphics too.

Does anyone else use all the extension packs for Sims 2? I love going to Twikkii Island with the vacation extension :shifty:.

That's good, but with infections and all? My virusscanner is not exactly 100%. To put it mildly. :rofl:

I'm not technical at all, but I've had no problems with viruses and such - I don't think I even have it turned on :lol:.

http://www.parsimonious.org/

Is this site safe? God, I am such a geek for asking these questions but I'm obsessed with trying to keep my computer virus-free. (failing at it, might I add) It is the first site to appear on Google when you search for Sims downloads.

^ I've used stuff from there for years without any problems! :smile: I'd say they're safe.

I've used that site many times before too ^_^. They have some great houses, although I edit them quite a lot.

I love The Sims, bought The Sims 3 last year, but i haven't buy all the expansion packs because it's so expensive :(
Sims 2 is better than Sims 3, kinda hate when i left 1 family for playing with another family, and when i get back, they already have a baby with an unknown father/mother, or they move to another house, or even dissapeared.
But The 1st Sims has the greatest music, they are classic for me, especially the Buy mode tunes and Neighborhood tunes.

I always have these fases when i play the sims 3 alot.. i have it on my laptop with loads of downloaded furniture, clothing, hair etc.. now im bored with it.. in a couple of months im probably addicted again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
regbijs123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->