The YSL Makeup Thread

I got the Golden Gloss the other day and I love it! I was looking at their lipsticks bc I love them and I saw the gloss I had no idea they had a gloss line. The colors are really nice and they're shimmery and a nice texture :heart:

Won't work by me, but others are quite enthousiast about the results!

I bought it, it does NOTHING! Maybe my skin just isn't right for the skincare brushes, neither of them work on me, they give me a rash!

Do someone now smth about this foundation? Is it good?
I think it is new.
yslmattfoundation.jpg

blogs.fashionweekdaily.com

The Pore Refining Brush is SO drying! It is definately only for your pore area, not all over. I bought the Flash Radiance one aswell and I prefer it. But different skin types...

I completely got the wrong shade of the Perfect Brush foundation though. Raging :(

Oh Me - I have tried that foundation in the past but didn't like it. The colour was too orange (which is a problem personal to me I guess) the foundation itself was okay, but it dried up quite a bit on my skin - as it is cream to powder) and the texture was really uneven. :ninja:

Oooh, what a pity! I bought it yesterday. At the beginning I wanted to buy the Chanel Mat Lumiere, but there was no right colour for me and the woman said the YSL foundation is good too. And then I bought it.:(

Anyway...thanks for the information, Belowen.

Got my first ever lipstick from them today,Rouge Pur in Orange Sari/Indian Orange. It looks amazing :heart: I've been looking for a good orange for a long time and I'd given up hope until today ^_^

I have that one dumbfairy, i bought it when it first came out but haven't used it yet :blush: what are you gonna pair it with?

I wore it today with very little make up on my eyes,just a little mascara and it looked really nice. I didn't wanna do to much with the rest of my make up cos my lips really stand out with it on. I'm looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it this summer ^_^

The new Rouge Volupte Perle in 102 looks GORGEOUS

YSL-Rouge-Volupte-Perle.jpg

karlasugar.net

I just got my Touche Eclat in the mail and it's great! Much better than the Neutrogena dupe. I'll update tomorrow when I test it in natural light and see how long it wears.

I've tried out the new Rouge Pur Couture for a whole day and the color (#1, bright bluish red) stayed on even after a big meal. I'm very impressed by the quality, if only I didn't have that much reds already lol

I love their Limited Edition collection so far. I have bought the Touche Eclat in Luminous Radiance and Eyeliner Moire in Steel Reflections :heart:

How are their mascara's? I'm looking for a new black mascara that gives nice volume and separates lashes well. What I really don't want is a mascara with a brush that holds too much product and glues all your eyelashes together. Some would call that volume, but I think it's just an ugly mess! I'm quite picky when it comes to mascara-_-:innocent:.

Last edited by a moderator:
FleurDeLys, I love their faux cils mascara. The only downside is that it dries up too quickly.

Spring 2011 collection - out January 24th
Look%2BYves%2BSaint%2BLaurent%2B2011.png
Image%2B1.png

This is is higlighter I believe
Pink%2BCelebration%2BSaint%2BLaurent.png

Creme blushes!
Cr%25C3%25A8me%2Bde%2BGloss%2BSaint%2BLaurent.png

New colours of Rouge Pur Couture
Rouge%2BPur%2BCouture%2BSaint%2BLaurent.png

planete-beaute.blogspot.com

I wanted to try the concealer. I've heard great things about it.

I also want to start collecting the lipsticks. They're so cute! I just need to figure out which color I want first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->