Top models fading out in SS08

JULIA STEGNER FOR MAYBELLINE :heart: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :blush:
DARIA FOR LANCOME:heart::heart::heart:
DOUTZEN FOR LOREAL:heart::heart:
HILaRY FOR ESTEE LAUDER:heart::heart:

Fading? Think not

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems like ali michael has replaced darla baker
ali walked for so many designers this season, and darla walked for only 4 designers

Caroline Winberg :( just on the runway though, she had plenty of editorials and ads...
and she will be back on the runway for FW08

what? who mentiioned Julia? Julia is not fading
she is with MAYBELLINE
plus she got Tods, korean campaign, catalogues for vs, h&m, bloomingdales, still boss femme,recent eds in vogues
she doesn't do runway because she doesn't like it, she said so

Really, Doutzen, Julia, Daria & Hilary are fading out, ok that they have those contracts but what about runway and campaings, the only girl of these women that is doing great about campaign stuff is Daria, but the rest? I thought I was gonna see Hilary everywhere in this season, same for Julia, but it seems that they're tired of their jobs :D

julia is lucky that shes german because shes pretty much guaranteed to be doing something for hugo boss as they love using their own breed, and there's nobody else to replace her yet... except maybe toni gaarn

As far as I know Boss is using Julia just for the Femme fragrance, Catherine has the campaigns

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->