Predict Style.com's Top Ten New Faces for F/W 08.09

Although Aline's been modelling for a long time (much like Abbey who's been modelling for years in Aus), I think she's only ever done NYFW once before... and IIRC the biggest show she did back then was probably Tommy Hilfilger...so this really is Aline's first big season :smile:

ETA: just had a look at her thread, she also did Comme des Garçons in Paris back in S/S 07. Not sure of any other shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone ever went 10/10? I swear they compile the list specifically in order for that not to happen. :lol:

Pretty surprised about Iris, given her past endeavors, and relatively weak NY and Milan records. Somewhat silly to include Jourdan, but it was her best season yet, and with the Prada hoopla... it wasn't unexpected. I love them both, so it's all good, I guess. Funny how they chose to highlight that Kamila walked for Rodarte (huh?). And interesting that Diana didn't make Douglas Perrett's list nor this one.

Now we'll just have to wait for Angus to conclude list-making season. Amanda PLaine at #1? :rolleyes:

just out of curiousity - the people that wish Alice B to be on the list, are you Australian?

Now we'll just have to wait for Angus to conclude list-making season. Amanda PLaine at #1? :rolleyes:

If you're waiting for that list, you're going to be waiting for a long time .. Last year they presented one girl per week, so I guess we won't see the complete list until summer .. :blink::innocent:

just out of curiousity - the people that wish Alice B to be on the list, are you Australian?

Nah, not most of us :lol: I just think that Alice brings some versatility to the list with her look, and with her previous AusNTM status a position might be even more significant.

And of course, she walked great shows :wink:

I'm not. I mostly wanted to her to make it because she was on NTM, even if it was Australian. I think that's probably the reason she didn't make it. It's kind of ridiculous actually, if you ask me.

I'm not. I mostly wanted to her to make it because she was on NTM, even if it was Australian. I think that's probably the reason she didn't make it. It's kind of ridiculous actually, if you ask me.

ITA, that's what I though once I read this "Modeling contest winners actually became top models; ". It's OK though, it would have been nice to see her there but it's not like it is the most important thing for a newcomer to have, she got the buzz and that`s what matter I guess. Maybe her and Diana could be like Masha and Anabela?. We'll see, I just hope they don't dissapear all of sudden, like the Johanna's.

^Don't blame you.:P
I'm Canadian and I am the same way with *our* models!!!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->