UK Vogue June 2009 : Natalia Vodianova by Mario Testino

^^^ I was wishing that to. But I am quite satisfied with the cover we have at the moment I have to say. :wub:
I have to say.. this is quite shocking coming from Vogue UK. A nude cover.. I like this risk though. Should have it more in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Natalia looks great but her pose is boring

Don't like the cover, I'm excited for Lara's ed, but I wish Natalia and Daria would get lost for a couple of months:judge: even though I love Daria:D

I'm just curious, nudity like this cover is legal for publication in UK? :innocent:

I'm so bored of Natalia. I just don't get her appeal.
Lara's editorial sounds promising.
i agree! why natalia naked when we got lara? B)
its a very boring cover..

Last edited by a moderator:
terrible cover, natalia is a bore on covers and her eds lately... next

:sick: horrible cover as from the scan. hate the pose, the whole layout with letters covering her boobs... it all looks so cheap and dull. and dont get me started about her make-up and hair.

I like this cover...except....I know it sounds mean....but her face, the expression. I cannot stand it. Thanks for the scans!

I'm just curious, nudity like this cover is legal for publication in UK? :innocent:

Nudity like this is everywhere on the UK newsstand, there are frequent campaigns to get some men's magazines reclassified as 'top shelf' material because some people don't want excessive 'suggestive' near-nudity on the same eye level as children's comics. This cover, in comparison, is merely an 'arty' shot.

UK Vogue might be the one place where Lara can wear something revealing and be allowed to look beautiful, rather than freaky.

The words Natalia and Testino together in the title sent me to sleep.

The cover is awful. I get it's the body issue but I don't think she needed to be naked,but that's just me.

And reading the contents,again,sends me to sleep. I love Lara,and Daria for that matter, but it's been done soooo many times before.

The cover just wont open for me. :ninja:

But from the thumbnail i think it looks great, just the font bothers me, but i love Natalia, always.

I just can't stand Natalia right now, she's everywhere and it's getting annoying and boring !

As for Daria editorial, as eword said the title doesn't sound exciting to me either..

I can't wait to see Lara editorials though.

On a sidenote, I feel like I'm seeing the same things over and over again on every magazines, same models, same kind of things.
NEW THINGS PLEASE, NEW FACES !

eWWW!!
So much pink i find it tacky... prefer the sup with jourdan!

Just interrested in the ed with lara.

I just can't stand Natalia right now, she's everywhere and it's getting annoying and boring !

As for Daria editorial, as eword said the title doesn't sound exciting to me either..

I can't wait to see Lara editorials though.

On a sidenote, I feel like I'm seeing the same things over and over again on every magazines, same models, same kind of things.
NEW THINGS PLEASE, NEW FACES !

ITA. I hate it when magazines have the same models over and over again in rotation, it's not just British Vogue that's doing this. I sometimes wonder what is going on in some editors heads.

But I am looking forward to Lara's.

Great cover. The only thing I don't like are the colours of the font. Thanks for posting, and I'm excited that Lara is featured in Vogue UK again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->