UK Vogue November 2021 : Adele by Steven Meisel

^it still do take a lot of manpower to set up these backgrounds plain as they may be. And the people who set those up ought to be recognized and credited as well

Stunning!!! Adele looks like a glorious bombshell. A classic Meisel studio shoot just never disappoints.

They share the same cover star with US Vogue and yet Anna chose Alasdair to shoot Adele. I just don't get it.

I like this cover but not the editorial... and I dislike the US Vogue cover but like that editorial.

Customisable magazines might need to be Conde Nast's future offering, because there's no point buying both editions if much of the rest of the content is going to be shared/the same.

I préfer British over US... but i don't understand how is this part of their new idea of cutting costs if different teams make differents shootings, i mean the sharing is because they were gonna share the budget....or maybe i didn't understand their vision lol.

it is indeed a gorgeous cover (there’s something off about the second cover even if I still find it cute).

of course Meisel likes Adele!

the editorial is meh

I hate the hair. Makes the cover look like an unretouched outtake. I would have also preferred different lighting. The second cover is much better.
The editorial is awful. Once again, amateur retouching ruins his photos, but I got used to the lack of quality check from Meisel these days.
The image with Adele screaming should have been tossed; it's just stupid.

The cover is fire. Kind of can't believe this happened, since Meisel has been very selective about shooting UK Vogue covers latterly. Somehow my eyes are drawn to how great her bust looks though, no lies :lol:. Editorial brings me back down to earth though - it's fine, but it's exactly the same we've seen too many times for UK Vogue. Loved it with models and Carlyne last time, but doesn't make too much of an impact this time around.

She looks a bombshell & amazing. :heart: Meisel & Enninful did an amazing job this time.

Gorgeous cover. It's funny that I saw this cover on my feed as soon as it was released but only just saw the US cover now? British Vogue definitely won but I like how different both covers are.

Absolutely stunning. What a face! Adele is breathtaking and it is wonderful to see Meisel working his magic on her.

meh, Edward and Meisel are so lazy. this basically same editorial like Jodie Comer cover.

And that's why I'm a bit surprised at the fanfare. Don't get me wrong, Adele looks stunning, if not a bit deja vu. But how many times have we seen her in this getup? I'm sure M&M has done it before. The pinup hair and makeup. It's funny because overall it looks more like a shoot taken during her previous era.

Yes, Meisel is a great photographer but it's time for him to change up the composition. He never used to be this formulaic with his magazine. Maybe the stylist should be alternated because it's all becoming a bit stale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->