US Vogue January 2020 : The 'Vogue Values of 2020' by Annie Leibovitz

I wonder how Ashley Graham feels being the first plus sized model to achieve a solo cover and for it to be on the thinnest issue of American Vogue?! Mixed messages! :wink:

An achievement used to be held by Kate Upton... a plus size model by insane “industry standards.”

She’s actually the first plus size model to achieve a solo cover, AND to book TWO covers for US Vogue. Really proud of Ashley.

it could have been better if she didn’t share the month with other women, but I’d take it nonetheless

The covers are good, except the Cardi's one because it's awful & vulgar shot. This issue of the "Vogue Values" for start 2020, looks like a another edition of the "Family portraits" & it's getting boring to see these features everyday. Decent pretty issue.

I personally like multiple covers because i feel different covers appeal to the diversity of the population. But only the Stella cover is available in my city - pointless

I've not spotted the issue in my area yet but I hope it will be the Stella cover!

^I'm in the same frame of mind, and would gladly welcome the sight of either the Stella McCartney or Ashley Graham covers!

I've not spotted the issue in my area yet but I hope it will be the Stella cover!
I saw the Stella cover in a newsstand here in Greece yesterday. I suppose this is the one being exported for international copies. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->