US Vogue July 2019 : Margot Robbie by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Finally, a good cover in this year!!!

Love the editorial!!!

Cover could’ve been better with a slightly different facial expression.

What a bad cover! :rofl: Looks like a reject Elle cover try!

But wow, the ed is fantastic, that tells you how much Wintour limits her photographers when it comes to the actual cover shot!

NO to the art direction on the cover and the choice of that white masthead, but yes to everything else. Her expression looks a bit uncertain, but this turned out surprisingly good considering.

How odd is it to see I&V back at Vogue after cosigning Scully's flaming Insta.

The picture is fantastic! I love the cover at the same level as her first cover

Great cover!
She is heaven to photograph!
Edward, I want to see her by Meisel!

I love the B&W shots.

Wow, stunning cover! First US Vogue cover of the year I actually love!

All the pictures posted above from the editorial would have made a better cover. I hate her expression the cover. It's a not for me.
She's super gorgeous tho.

I actually like it, which surprises me :lol: her expression seems a bit off but still, it looks good and so does the editorial imo :smile:

Finally I can say I like a US Vogue cover. I might be slightly biased because I love Margot, but honestly, who doesn't? She can do it all. She is phenomenal.
They could have done something better for this greyish background but this shade of green makes up for it.

Oh damn, that's a fantastic cover and I just love the choice of green against her complexion and the gray background. It's an unconventional expression and stare to have on a cover but it somehow works for me. And the editorial is just sublime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->