US Vogue November 2006 : Cate Blanchett by Steven Klein

I picked up this issue today, it looks good at first glance/flip.....

I'll scan the Kate editorial since it's the most prominent editorial :wink:

I can't wait to see the rest of these pictures, does anybody have the issue yet?

The Prints of Tides

Kate Moss
Photographed by Bruce Weber
Vogue November 2006
Scanned by me

I'm not thrilled but I'm not disapointed as I often am with who Vogue chooses to grace their covers. Anything is a step up from from Sandra Bullock really. You'd think Vogue would consider someones personal style when picking who their magazine should feature each month but apparently that's not a factor always, fortunately it was this month. Glad to see US Vogue has finally chosen to do a Kate Moss editorial since she pretty much has about 60% of all the ads campaigns in US Vogue every month it seems. It would be quite natural to finally acknowledge her.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Kate Moss editorial is nice but I am not excited about it. I prefer the Gisele edit in last month's issue...

Yes. I agree. Gisele's ed was hot. She looked the best I've seen her in well....a while.

I like the cover with Cate. She looks fantastic in Chanel. Think she is one of those women who looks good in anything risky!

:heart:

I think both Gisele and Kate's edits are perfect examples of supermodel edits, they're not prtending to be some character like the young girls in the monthly rotation are usually comssioned to, they're just being themselves, running around looking young, beautiful, and natural, very much Vogue.

To be fair the other models don't have a say in the editorial. They are just doing their job. But you are right, big names like Gisele and Kate should portray themselves when it comes to editorial. This must be Kate's first US Vogue editorial for a long time?

:heart:

L.A. Gant or whomever has this issue, would somebody mind scanning and posting the Cate Blanchett shots if it's not too much trouble? I'd adore you forever. Thank you in advance!

Cate Blanchett

Head First
Cate Blanchett
Photographed by Steven Klein
Vogue November 2006
Scanned by me

I think the Cate Blanchett spread is one of the best celebrity editorials I have seen in a while. It is absolutely gorgeous!!

I was just going to comment, L.a. Gant, that this is one of the best celeb editorials I have seen in a long time.

^:lol:

This issue is turning out to be quite good, much better than last month. I am particularly excited about the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund feature!! Very well shot and lots to see. I would scan it but it's huge.... If anyone is interested in a particular designer, let me know and I will scan that section :D

Wow, that's amazing. I love it.

Elizabeth was such a good movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->