US Vogue November 2010 : Anne Hathaway by Mario Testino

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score

OscarPRGirl @ Twitter

She has "Love and Other Drugs" coming out :flower:

I think this is an absolutely lovely cover - great colors, elegant pose, and even the text overload doesn't seem as extreme because of placement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really a good cover. So glad Anne got another Vogue US cover.

What a refreshing cover! The pose is something different from what they've given us this year! I am definitely in love with this cover. The smile, colors and text placement all works! Best cover so far for 2010

When I saw her name I was expecting something bad but this looks very good indeed. Its just Im not her fan but Im likin this cover.

Anne is so lovely and yes, it's something different for Vogue US.

What a lovely cover. :smile: I didn't expect anything from her because her face usually ruins it but this is very nice. I like the red dress.

I love it! :buzz::wub: Glad that it's Anne. The colors and the pose are really great. It feels like a September cover. This is definitely much better than her January 2009 one. :smile:

Well this is refreshing from all the beauty shots this year.

This is what you hope for in a Vogue US cover; yes, it's fairly traditional, but it's done really well. Love the deep red.

Just imagine how beautiful that would be without any text at all. ^_^

Le sigh.

Fantastic cover (for vogue us) and such an upgrade from her last one. Can't wait for the ed and the hq

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->