US Vogue November 2010 : Anne Hathaway by Mario Testino

I don't find this cover so special, yes, it's nice but still not that appealing.

That's absolutely gorgeous! She looks divine and what a dress! I think I'll buy it!

What a LOVELY Vogue cover! Finally they did something good. I was starting to get worried. It isn't a completely new idea, but I love it! Anne (this is her first Vogue cover right?) looks absolutely gorgeous. The light streaks in her hair are perfect and the red is so beautiful on her. I can't wait to see more. :smile:

What a LOVELY Vogue cover! Finally they did something good. I was starting to get worried. It isn't a completely new idea, but I love it! Anne (this is her first Vogue cover right?) looks absolutely gorgeous. The light streaks in her hair are perfect and the red is so beautiful on her. I can't wait to see more. :smile:

This is Anne's second Vogue cover. Her first was January 2009.

I am totally against actresses on covers of fashion mags and I really am not a fan of Vogue US but I love Anne and she looks amazing so I can't really complain this time on the cover!

Yess really great cover but look very December cover who shoot this??

Thankssss really good cover

Definitely not what I was expecting... I find that covers that typically feature Anne are very posed, cheesy and unnatural but this is beautiful and so completely elegant! Although it does feel "Christmasy", it is indeed refreshing and a magazine that I am utterly excited to purchase.

Gorgeous cover. Great to see that the rumour I posted turned out o be true :woot:

I was hoping November issues would produce a decent amount of classically glamorous cover shots, so this one doesn't disappoint me either, with that beautiful deep red dress.

I am totally against actresses on covers of fashion mags and I really am not a fan of Vogue US but I love Anne and she looks amazing so I can't really complain this time on the cover!

completely agree! :woot:

the cover looks great. can't wait to see a better version.

SO much better than her previous cover. I can't wait to see her editorial.

I agree. I think her 2009 cover could have been better.
I'm waiting for an HQ picture before I decide if I like this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->