US Vogue November 2010 : Anne Hathaway by Mario Testino

I like Anne's ed. It gives me an Audrey Hepburn vibe.
I'm really curious about Tim Walker's ed. Any more information about it?

I agree! I think it's lovely. And several of the shots are so Gigi...and I just love that movie.

I definitely got the Gigi vibe as well. The editorial is lovely. Nothing groundbreaking but who cares? It would have been nice for the December issue though.

The Meisel or the Testino? Personally I loved the Meisel, Testino I can take or leave, he doesn't give his best work to Vogue US, but there is always a picture or two from the accompanying editorials that I enjoy.

I don't like Meisel's covers for American Vogue. Don't know exactly why....I imagine he doesn't get to retain some of the more important elements of his vision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anne H. is such a class act, a wonderful actress, and so glamorous on the red-carpet. I think she's a great choice for the cover. But really, the whole issue sounds promising. I can't wait to pick up my copy.

Fork & Country
Photography David Sims
Model Stella Tennant
Stylling Grace Coddington

(models.com)

Funny how it all looks 10 times better in the vid...

Anne is really lovely btw!

Vogue US November 2010
Ph: Patrick Demarchelier
Models: Frida Gustavsson, Eddie Redmaybe
"Anything Goes"

fashiongonerogue

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Stella and Frida's eds are amazing, this issue looks better than the September one.

I like the new layout they are using for some of their editorials now. It's interesting to finally notice this magazine change, little by little.

I like the new layout they are using for some of their editorials now. It's interesting to finally notice this magazine change, little by little.

Odd, looks like a return to 90s Vogue to me. Either way, I love the editorials!

Stella's editorial is fantastic! That Galliano dress combined with the environment are a perfect combination!

Stella Tennant looks absolutely amazing in her ed. It's nice to see David Sims work out of a studio and the result is quite stunning. Thank you for posting, Northern Star. I also like Frida's ed. It is very delicate and she looks beautiful. Thanks for posting, soymilkfreak.

I am so in love with Stella`s editorial. It`s so subtle and it`s not too forced! Frida`s editorial is lovely too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->