US Vogue September 2007 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

why everybody is screaming at Daria's comeback??? She was in Vogue Paris really recently...

Its true Daria was in almost every Vogue Us issue last year. I'm glad we'll see her in this one !

It's nice to see they're using the same hairstyle, make up and poses as Doutzen did in a editorial not to long ago in US Vogue. I'm disappointed on the cover, but wow SO many pages. I can't wait to buy it!

I agree. I think is was the May or June issue.

Its true Daria was in almost every Vogue Us issue last year. I'm glad we'll see her in this one !
Exactly,and her edits were always great and interesting,unlike Carolines who seems to be all the time in one LONG edit,imo.:ninja:

I think you make a good point about this. Perhaps we shouldn't be comparing her to a professional model who makes a career out of posing perfectly in front of the camera.

well if she can't compare to models in terms of taking a great picture, then i don't think her place is on the cover :ninja:

i was wondering the size of this issue :|
if someone have the october 2004 issue with daria gisele and natalia on the cover, tell me the measurements ! @@

Last edited by a moderator:
i was wondering the size of this issue :|
if someone have the october 2004 issue with daria gisele and natalia on the cover, tell me the measurements ! @@

Edit: :judge:September 2004 cover was a fold out so it was 7-3/4 x 10-7/8" (it has to trim short to accommodate the fold)
Regular size covers are 8 x 10-7/8"

:flower:

Thanks Berlin!!!!!!!:innocent::lol:B)

Last edited by a moderator:
the cover with Gisele, Daria, Isabeli, Gemma blablabla was September 2004...

Cant wait to see daria's edit! :woot:
The cover is ok, pretty but not stunning.

Daria!!:woot:
But no Stam editorial yet. Oi Wintour! Remember Stam, the blonde one, you put her on the cover - yes a cover - awhile ago.

a cover with other 9 girls, whatta achievement! :lol:

^ it is major considering Anna gives most of her covers to actresses :wink:

I don't care about the cover, & Sienna is neurral to me...
But I'm soo happy Daria has an ed :woot: :heart: Finally !!
& the 800 pages, sweet deal with all the ads:smile:

Where did you see the magazine in HK?
I was in PageOne + HMV yesterday and didn't see it, so I'm guessing probably Dymocks or the supermarket?
I'll hunt it down today ^_^

How come this is out in Hong Kong before the U.S.? I mean, unless Vogue US is printed in HK to be more economically sufficient or whatever, it makes no sense. Even in Canada we get it a week or two afterwards.

I buy it today here in São Paulo Brazil!!
And OMFG this its so heavy, that I but in my ForumBag and now my arms are hurting!!! =/

I really don't have a scaner here, but i can take some pictures of all the eds, what do you think?

:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->