US Vogue September 2007 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

Yes, please! I would love to see snaps of the eds. Who is the photographer for Caroline's editorial?

How is everybody buying this before people in the U.S? This is some bull!

The Trentini ed. its "Brights!, Camera! Action", shot by Patrick Demarchelier

A Demarchelier ed with Carol? I'm guessing it's in the studio? And here I was hoping it might be something different. Hahaha.

What a terrible cover, seriously is this the best shot of Sienna. If this shot represents her like an actress then I'm lost for words! :lol:

Editorial List:

- Coco Rocha & Raquel Zimmermann in "New Sensations" by Craig McDean (16 pages)
- Shalom Harlow in "Power Players" by Steven Klein (14 pages)
- Caroline Trentini in "Brights! Camera! Action! by Patrick Demarchelier (12 pages of jumping)
- Caroline Trentini, Coco Rocha, Sasha Pivovarova, Agyness Deyn, Gemma Ward, Guinevere van Seenus in "Paris, Je T'aime" by Steven Meisel (16 pages)
- Daria Werbowy in "Shift into Neutral" by Inez & Vinoodh (8 pages)
- Coco Rocha & Caroline Trentini in "Pat, inc." by Steven Meisel (2 pages)
- Sienna Miller in "8 1/2" by Mario Testino (16 pages)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the cover:

Photographed by me.

Bleh I should really invest in a scanner, so people are only going to get grotty camera shots! Sorry!

Trust us, it's nice to still see snaps instead of having to wait for scans :smile: They're nice previews, so thank you!

YAY PREVIEWS! Thank you alix! :flower:

The cover - I don't like the expression; it's neither fierce nor a smile nor a thoughful daze... And she should have elongated her neck a little more. But i think i'm being too picky here. She does look pretty, quite delicate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Complete Daria's Ed.
A preview of Trentini ed. and
a preview of Sienna article.

I bought the issue, the editorials are good. Daria looks really gorgeous! I'm glad she's in this issue !
But there are not a lot of articles, so there probably is under 100 pages when you take off the ads.

Preview of Raquel and Coco ed. and an another preview of Shalom Harlow ed. too.

sorry for the pictures quality.. i take it very fast and guess? the magazine its too big! :/

I'm trying to understand why it's out in Hong Kong but not in the states yet.

Strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->