View | No Fear of Chic | Screen Idol

image source | scanned by MMA

View | Fashion Won't Forget | Remembering Gianfranco Ferré

By André Leon Talley

image source | scanned by MMA

love the ed "Paris, Je T'aime" ,it is romantic
surprisingly, no boring eds this issue

Hey, there's Chanel Iman in that article. :smile:

she's one of their 'next top models' and all she gets is a 1/4 page pic in an article when other 'next top models' got multiple editorials in the same issue!

Yes, I thought they were going to develop her in the magazine, and I've been waiting to see more, but so far... a youthful face, a bit of fresh blood, why not make use of her, I'd ask.

MissMagAddict - you're spoiling us again, now I won't have to buy the issue anymore! hahaha. no seriously, you're the best!!!!

^we must keep on buying mags... otherwise tfs will be banned of posting scans of the mags... don't you remember what happened to bwgreyscale??? CondeNast took all their reproductions away from the site.... and bwgreyscale had an amazing online library iconogrpahy...
I'm such an idiot not having saved them all... i always thought i could come and save them...

^i was just joking, of course i will buy the mag!!! i always do, don't worry! i'm an addict....

any idea when this will be available in the uk? i had a look around yesterday and were still on august. :(

^end of the month, probably.

other question: when will the Cutler documentary air?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->