US Vogue September 2007 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

Actually, her clothing line is supposedly better than Kate Moss'.

so far i've seen nothing in this line that really excites me, and there's not much hype to it. and why is it even compared to kate moss's line? kate is different standard. Anna should have put Kate on the cover when she had her clothing line coming out, it's just unfair really....

Why Sienna.... I think she's so overrated, acting and fashionwise

I seriously doubt there is 727 pages of ads,more like of the enitre issue,and i always enjoy reading their articles,but it is a bit uncomfortable since the issue is huge and heavy. :lol:

^NO way there's 727 pages of ads.
That means there's more than a thousand pages all together.
People don't pay for fashion ads.

WWD reported that there are 727 pages of ads. WWD is a reputable source:flower:

speaking of which-
arent we supposed to wait until we have photos to start a thread?....

We are allowed to start thread w/out an image if the cover info comes from a reputable source. The info was from WWD & they are a reputable source:flower:

so far i've seen nothing in this line that really excites me, and there's not much hype to it. and why is it even compared to kate moss's line? kate is different standard. Anna should have put Kate on the cover when she had her clothing line coming out, it's just unfair really....
Well Kate got the cover of UK Vogue for her line,and Sienna got only an article in one of their issues.So i think its quite appropriate Sienna gets the cover of US Vogue while Kate got only an article,pretty fair i think. :lol:
But i would love to see Kate on the cover of US Vogue again.:heart:

speaking of which-
arent we supposed to wait until we have photos to start a thread?....

as mma said, the info is credible, but i do dislike reading through pages of filler until i can find a pic...

As a magazine article reader, it is pretty uncomfortable sifting through ad after ad to find the next page of an article...

damnit, WHY HER?!?!? Amy Winehouse would've been rather interesting to say the least.

omg 727!plus i'm also gettin bazaar,elle and w...
how am i going to tote it home?

You know, I'm not going to lie: sometimes I'm curious to see photoshoots with celebrities. I think they tend to fill the clothes better and it can be fun to see them outside of their element. Just my personal opinion...

However, I think there is a place for celebrities on covers (Interview, Elle...whatever), but Vogue and W?? Absolutely not!!

The paradox is, Vogue is supposed to be the one magazine out of all of them that is completely, utterly and purely devoted to F A S H I O N. This, of course, excludes celebrities. And, you know, I think it says a lot about Anna Wintour's morals and her devotion to the art of fashion (or lack there of) that she has let Vogue stoop so low. It used to be a venerated, honorable magazine among the fashion elite...now it's just a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sienna's not even popular in the states. It really does seem like Anna's just picking favourites.

^thats actually a really good point...hmm...regular people on the street wouldnt know who sienna miller is if you asked them.so it's not the popular blonde in us thing here.it also cant hve anything to do with her style cuz shes been lacking in that department ever since she stopped shooting edie,she looks like tara reid/britney in some of her lateest outfits.
and even though she's a decent actress,there are way more talented girls out there.so it's gotta be thefashion line she's promoting,otherwise i dont see why she is on the cover yet again.nd september !

But i would love to see Kate on the cover of US Vogue again.:heart:

:shock: :cry: oh no! she's so irrelevant in US that's not going to happen again, nowadays the Vogue US cover is for women with talent, like Jennifer Hudson. why should Kate appear on a us Vogue cover again? she's like a nobody here in US. Victoria Beckham is now a celebrity in US!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->