US Vogue September 2007 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

I'll wait until the actual magazine comes out to express judgement about how Sienna looks

> I think I could like the pictures with the clerical people...

Judging by the scorn on the face of one of the cardinals, they weren't too fond of being in the picture - either that, or they didn't think much of the dress.

Mind you, I can't imagine they're real clerical folk, because would they really allow themselves to get used as background props for a fashion shoot?

"I know you're here to do God's work, but can you just walk up and down behind Sienna a few more times, until we get the perfect shot."

^Those aren't the actual photos that are going to be published. Those are paparazzi shots of her at the shoot. :smile:

I can't stand Sienna... I find her incredibly annoying... and those candid shots look ridiculous. Hopefully this one will be at least somewhat better than her last Vogue cover.... ew. I'll be buying it anyway though for the ads (p.s. it's 30% off at Costco).

Michelle Williams hasn't had a Vogue cover yet, has she? She's got talent, class, style, a good head on her shoulders... I think she's a MUCH better role model than some of these other fools... AND I'm still waiting for them to put an Asian/Asian-American on the cover!!!!! aghhh

what a waste - waded through 7 pages on this thread and no cover shot or anything :(
well at least its gonna be a big fat juicy issue...feels like money well spent (as opposed to paper thin magazines)

Oh my god! What kind of nightmare is this? After reading that Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson, and Lindsay Lohan are on the major September covers, I was holding out hope for US Vogue. And now I find out that Sienna got the cover. Someone throw acid in my eyes.

By the way, I thought those candid photos of Sienna were for the Valentino ad campaign...am I on crack?

^^ Yes, way to kill a collection... Hopefully the real editorial won't be so bad but Sienna has already had a cover and I never really enjoy seeing her anyway.

I hope as soon as someone gets this issue, s/he will review/preview it for us. *hint hint* :innocent: (Thank you!)

i think the us vogue has always had bad covers even the model covers lacked originality.i hope anna.w one day falls on her head and realizes that she the head of a FASHIONMAGAZINE.

^unfortunately that won't happen any time soon. but at least we're at a point from where it can only go up, right? there's not much room left after Sienna to go downhill any further....(paris hilton, maybe, but she's never featured anyways)

I dont really care what everybody says, I like Sienna Miller. :smile: I cant wait to buy this issue !

Those photos...:blink:.

I know...well, at least you can see how the photographers can take the credit for making that silly mess pass for a cover. So many reasons to have celebs on the cover aren't there :lol: For some reason I think they might get a better one out of this series...although she looks silly beyond words (and certainly is no natural), I think one out of 100 should look ok...

Sienna Miller doesn't look all that great in those pictures, maybe the ones they use will be different...

I was kinda(well, really) hoping to see Amy Winehouse on the cover, I hope the Oct, rumor is true!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->