US Vogue Special Edition April 2016 : Kendall Jenner by Mario Testino

OHMYGOD! iconic. this is amazing for her, the society and for models everywhere.

What? Amazing for models everywhere how? Iconic, how? Lol.

The girl is pretty, that's it. The smiling pictures aren't that bad, but her 8th picture litterly made me yawning back at her. When she try, she fail so hard.

64m people, yet her book with her sister flopped. It's so embarassing to focus on social media followers. It screams "we're not a regular magazine, we're a cool magazine".

Watch her and her family pretend like it's the actual cover in all the posts they'll make about it. The cover itself is very ordinary.

I like her but i feel like people are more interested in Kylie, Gigi and Bella because they have a more interesting look.
Kendall is popular and sweet but she doesn't have a striking face. I don't think that Anna will give her a "real" Vogue cover one day because there is nothing really interesting to talk about...

She looks good and that's all. It's funny how the "special edition" is not mention anywhere:lol::lol:

seriously The Kendall effect ? with 64M?
If by speaking of young influential Selena Gomez has more than 110M of followers, and really has talent

I think the cover is beautiful, but the editorial is so boring, his lips are on the same path of Kylie

She's pretty but she only looks good when she is not trying to model...
Her attempts at modelling are ridiculous... but she looks really beautiful in the photo with a horse and also in the one where she is smiling...

Yes, if I ever hear the word iconic in this thread again I might be seriously sick ;-))) This word is generally overused anyway... mind you, I don't think I'll be back anyway;-)))

WOW, super gorgeous cover! Finally a little expression on her face.
She is such commercial model (duh) She should stick with just that, tbh. I don't know why they try to make her hf career happens. She's just not hf and that's ok. She look the best when she's smiling and/or being sexy!
The editorial is nice, I literally only like the shots where she's wearing swimsuit (when she doesn't do much, she's effortlessly stunning)

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually love the cover, but the editorial is as sleep inducing as everything she's ever done, but I do notice some slight improvement.

Zzzzzz. What's the point of this?

Maybe she was supposed to get the june/july cover but they panicked and scrapped that. Hope this means she wont be getting a proper cover anytime soon.

Ah, so I suppose this would rule out Kendall for a main issue's cover then...? I'm not 100% sure I even understand what the Special Edition issue is to be honest.

Kendall's only claim to fame is her family lineage. If she didn't have that, she'd be modeling at fashion mall fashion shows.

I honestly think the Kardashians/Jenners buy themselves magazine covers. I'm sure they can purchase a main issue cover for her by year's end. Anna will go along with it, too.

Tragic.

I just noticed that she doesn't even have 64M followers.. she has 52?

64 MILLION FOLLOWERS!!!

....Are adult women, you know the demographic that magazine was developed for and supposedly caters too, supposed to be impressed by that? I'm embarrassed for Vogue. This is like the magazine equivalent of the Grandma who's Facebook status's are nothing but brags about her below average granddaughter. No matter how many times you say it or how much editorial space you give this girl Vogue the fact is she just isn't a good model or interesting person. And it's insulting that you think to your readers the amount of followers she has on Instagram is going to make us all overlook that and suddenly become interested in her.

So they don't put her on the cover but they make some special edition just for her? This is ridiculous.
She's such a bad model, there's nothing there, just empty stares.

I knew it was gonna look basic when you have Mario Testino and Kendall. Glad US Vogue didn't use I&V or other great photographers or this would have been a waste of talent.

I just noticed that she doesn't even have 64M followers.. she has 52?

Maybe they're counting twitter or facebook too? idk

She looks pretty, especially in the smiling shots but that's about it. Forgettable.

Also, I'm not 100% sure if IMONATION on twitter is a legit insider source but they say Kendall is still getting the June cover of Vogue.

I don´t get the business savviness of this, a whole supplement dedicated to Kendall that only comes with subscriptions? did her family buy it for her? is this packed with EL ad pages and advertorials?

The cover is so bland and common, and not just because of her. The styling and photography are also lacking imo.

I don´t get the business savviness of this, a whole supplement dedicated to Kendall that only comes with subscriptions? did her family buy it for her? is this packed with EL ad pages and advertorials?

The cover is so bland and common, and not just because of her. The styling and photography are also lacking imo.

Apparently EL bought it for her, just for a 3 page ad. -_-

^only that? does it even cover production/printing costs? :lol:
if EL has to do this, I wonder how profitable is her contract...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->