Reaction score
2mg4hae.png

2gujp04.png

160czg9.png

zk48qd.png

t4xt2c.png

27xfhmr.png

screencaps from ontd from this E! video

Love the pink cover! :heart: Although the headline is kinda hilarious. :lol:^_^ I suppose the yellow one is the main cover, right? The blue cover looks just okay.

Oh, first Lady GaGa, than Nicki Minaj, now Britney... who is next, Selena Gomez? ¬¬

better her then miley^^^
i like it looks nice.glad britney is back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, first Lady GaGa, than Nicki Minaj, now Britney... who is next, Selena Gomez? ¬¬

You cannot be serious with that. Britney is an icon. Plus her complete disregard for fashion has become iconic in itself.

I need to see better quality of the covers before judging. It's Spring 2011 issue actually, not only March.

THIS is the Britney I love!! So glad she is back and I am so excited for her new album. Can't wait to see this in print!

Well I kinda like it...much better than Minaj cover.
I love the yellow cover, thou seems like they photoshopped her legs to death lol, but nice cover

it catches people's eyes but I'm not sure if I like those covers: it looks amateur looking with those colors all over. "Britney is back"... lol as if we haven't hear this sentence over and over again after each new album and each new controversy coming along the way... Is it her real hair "this time"?

The word 'relevant' needs to be banned around here I think! She has a new album coming out, and once was one of the biggest stars in the world... I think, like people like Madonna, she's always going to be somewhat 'relevant'. There are plenty of people who still want to read about her I'm sure, and didn't her single break records the other week? I know Lady GaGa then broke them again, but still. She's still around, she's still big.

That being said, I'm not really one of the people who cares too much about reading an interview with her. This certainly does look like the best shoot she's produced in a while, she seems at least somewhat present here at least and not that sad glazed over 'I really don't want to be here' look that she's been sporting since her comeback..

I like it! It smells like old cool Britney's photoshoots. Remember? Something around 2002 with all this showing tatoos and etc

Gorgeous Britney.:heart: Now if only her new music was a good as this shoot...

I don't mind these covers at all. Better than some actress.

The b*tch is back and better than ever! Hahaha. That cracked me up.

It's funny how V is showing a bit of the cover little by little for you to piece together, but here you have all the covers shown on TV. Defeats the whole purpose.

You cannot be serious with that. Britney is an icon. Plus her complete disregard for fashion has become iconic in itself.
:lol: so true.:heart:
i'm very happy to see britney on the cover. i think i like the yellow one best...

Britney looks wonderful :wub:

I'm so glad she's back.
I like the third cover. It reminds me of an old pic of her but I don't remember which one.
Aw :heart:

This looks really fresh, I like it. Although, I definitely don't believe she's back and better than ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->