Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2003

Originally posted by Salvatore@Nov 20th, 2003 - 12:50 am
During the finale, Fernanda got tripped up on the catwalk. Looked like she had a tear running down her cheek. I still love her though :woot: And Adrianna was extremely beautiful tonight and looked quite fun! :flower:
i felt bad for her i think shes one of my favorites.....i hope that doesnt hurt her tripping and all

Wasnt it the strings coming off her bra?

I loved that Mini,Angela, Liya, Dewi, and Jacquetta were in the show..they had no boobs, yay!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

There should have had more of those girls and less of TYRA and HEIDI :sick:

Adriana Lima doesnt work enough outside of Victorias Secret. :flower:

i just saw a video someone put on TFS from the show, loved it so much!
Though i dont really like Naomi in it, she didnt appeal to me as much as Giselle or Heidie or the other one not Adriana (though she looked great) then other one not sure of her name, really pretty though.. Now I love all things Victorias Secret =pp..
Does nayone know if i could like buy the Dvd of the parade that had sting sing in it, I really wanna watch it again. =)

yep, it's airing in november. :woot:

god, i feel so trashy for liking this thing. :woot:

MulletProof said:
yep, it's airing in november. :woot:

god, i feel so trashy for liking this thing. :woot:

It's like reality TV, you try to not watch it, but you can't resist!

i looooove the VS show, nothing like sexy women prancing around in their skivvies!

I thought Naomi rocked the last VS shows, when she opened the finale with Jay-Z's "dirt off your shoulder".

Gisele is the best walker. Ever. Period.

Fernanda Tavares Cried.

is there a video to download ?

is heidi wearing the same 11 million dollar bra as VS 2003 ?

why did fernanda cry?

Longjumelloise said:
why did fernanda cry?

She tripped on her beaded lingerie.......LOL, the beads got stucked on her shoes.

She got teary eyed on the catwalk, and beginning to ripped and pulled those beads backstage like a mad-woman......... Letitia Birkhauer ( still walking, hands on hips, like a pro backstage) offered to help but Ferdie has already gone wild.

Later on, Ferdie confessed that she won't forget this moment, But I suspect that would be her last performance for VS shows, she failed!

^ I remember that...I felt so bad for her; poor Fernanda!

I actually heard somewhere (I think on another forum) that Adriana Lima will be the one to wear that millions-of-dollars 'fantasy' bra this year.

AbbeyRoad said:
^ I remember that...I felt so bad for her; poor Fernanda!

I actually heard somewhere (I think on another forum) that Adriana Lima will be the one to wear that millions-of-dollars 'fantasy' bra this year.

and her, it should be :brows: :innocent:

I would love to see Natalia Vodianova on the runway......

who's your pic?

I think Nats will be perfect! She look so sweet yet at the same time looks naughty!

Do models appear in the show if they have a VS contract, or can any model be in the show, regardless if they are associated with VS?

itigre said:
Do models appear in the show if they have a VS contract, or can any model be in the show, regardless if they are associated with VS?

Hon, VS is like the hottest ticket for a model for stardom in terms of exposure! Models from all walks are dying to be cast in the show!

models doesn't need to have a contract with them to be cast. I think it's VS of course who's calling the shots. Unless some models have exclusive contracts (like natalia) that doesnt permit them to be seen endorsing other brands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->