Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2003

wasnt heidi pregnant during that show? she looked great.

i cant see those pics on the first page. :(

PussyLee said:
Hon, VS is like the hottest ticket for a model for stardom in terms of exposure! Models from all walks are dying to be cast in the show!

models doesn't need to have a contract with them to be cast. I think it's VS of course who's calling the shots. Unless some models have exclusive contracts (like natalia) that doesnt permit them to be seen endorsing other brands!

Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation. I had no idea the VS show was such a big thing for a model's career. :flower:

Ucaps.jpg

ujj

PussyLee said:
She tripped on her beaded lingerie.......LOL, the beads got stucked on her shoes.

She got teary eyed on the catwalk, and beginning to ripped and pulled those beads backstage like a mad-woman......... Letitia Birkhauer ( still walking, hands on hips, like a pro backstage) offered to help but Ferdie has already gone wild.

Later on, Ferdie confessed that she won't forget this moment, But I suspect that would be her last performance for VS shows, she failed!

i saw this video vs 2003.
here:
http://www.ryoni.com/news/123/ARTICLE/1451/2005-07-01.html

i never noticed she was crying .. but i think it was impossible to walk with these beads ! Has she been evicted of the show since ?

Was there a vs fashion show in 2004 ?

^^^
No there wasn't.. the FCC wouldn't let it be!
well they say the FCC had nothing to do with it.. but I think it did.. the whole uproar over Janet Jackson's right (left? I forgot..) boob made breasts (even covered) taboo.

CharlottefromCA said:
^^^
well they say the FCC had nothing to do with it.. but I think it did.. the whole uproar over Janet Jackson's right (left? I forgot..) boob made breasts (even covered) taboo.

lol i hate janet jackson:yuk::P
will there be one this year in november ? ! that's so great

I secretly loved watching the video about the show too , all that drama:P and models. It's great entertainment, though the music numbers sucked :doh:

i love their fashion shows!

everything's so nice, the models, the music, the wings, the lingerie! ^_^

i have the fashion show and burnt it. everything is just so glamourous and gorgeous. i dont like how naomi kicked her leg like a horse when she walked down thou. :doh: and yep best walk is always gisele!

CharlottefromCA said:
^^^

The ratings for the last VS show were abysmal. It was absolutely crushed by an episode of The Bachelor, so despite all the uproar following the Janet Jackson fiasco, I think the decision to axe the show was based on ratings.

Natasha Poly has been in the VS catalog recently, so I'm hoping she is in the show. She is so great on the runway :heart:

CharlottefromCA said:
News is there will be :clap:

woot. dats great, im lookin forward to it :D anw who are ur fav models in VS?

mine's Gisele, Tyra, Adriana. and the one who flung her hat into the crowd :lol:

Tarden said:
The ratings for the last VS show were abysmal. It was absolutely crushed by an episode of The Bachelor, so despite all the uproar following the Janet Jackson fiasco, I think the decision to axe the show was based on ratings.

I strongly believe this is the reason too. The whole FCC/Janet Jackson thing was just some lame excuse the VS company came up with to cover their lagging ratings behind. And also, I think the show may have cost VS more to put on, than they made back in sales from their stores.

mademoiselle ail said:
:D anw who are ur fav models in VS?

From the last one I watched:

Adriana, Giselle, Tyra, Eugenia, Carmen, Karolina, Ujwalla, Dewi, Michelle Alves

I'd love to see in 2005!

Natalia (though I highly doubt it.. CK contract probably won't let her), Marija Vujovic, Julia Stegner, Doutzen, Valentina, Jessica Miller, Jessica Stam, Daria, Anne V, Natasha P,

CharlottefromCA said:
From the last one I watched:

Adriana, Giselle, Tyra, Eugenia, Carmen, Karolina, Ujwalla, Dewi, Michelle Alves

I'd love to see in 2005!

Natalia (though I highly doubt it.. CK contract probably won't let her), Marija Vujovic, Julia Stegner, Doutzen, Valentina, Jessica Miller, Jessica Stam, Daria, Anne V, Natasha P,

i loved tyra gisele , adriana , leticia, theblonde short haired one, ana hickman, alessandra A

Longjumelloise said:
and in the backstage the supervisor said : lovely .we 're gonna get this people coming out (i think)

Yeah, that was the time when Eugenia V threw her hat off to the audience. The head honcho was impressed by her , I'm sure she'll be back.

I thought Letitia Birkhauer gave a very memorable walk, with her lean and strong gait and sexy short hair-cut. She held her own, following Gisele!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->