Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for those 4 quadruple posts w/ all those picks

You're pretty desperate to get that GQ aren't you? :P

The problem with the spread in GQ this year was it focused only on the Angels. Arena did a supplement a couple of years ago which highlighted each model who was in the show. Something for everybody!

Unfortunately, those pictures did nothing to change my opinion of Katie. They probably made it worse.

And it's not jealousy. I'm not a stunning girl myself, but I don't think she's any better looking than me. I'd find her, well, plain if I saw her. Great. She's tall, she's thin, the old Gap commercials proved you didn't have to be awesome to be commercial. She doesn't have the HF look to me. Nothing jumps out, nothing stands out, she's a tall girl next door. I'm open-minded and I really did look at them, but nothing. We all have our own opinion of beauty, you know? And we all have our opinion of what is HF. Even the girls I don't like? I can see how they fit and work for the runway. This girl doesn't, but that's okay. I am sure she is a lovely person!!

The Issue of GQ is for the UK edition and will be out on stand May/June/July of 2008

Am I the only one who thinks models aren't any prettier than the average girl? I mean a lot of models without the 5 hours of hair and makeup wouldn't be any prettier than the average girl. Facial features can only be so perfect and when you think about it, a lot of models don't have perfect features of the face. This girl (the contest winner) isn't unattractive to me because she's not a model but because she just isn't sexy. When you go to bigger towns and cities you can easily see very beautiful women that aren't models. These women can quite easily be prettier than Adriana, Karolina and the other VS models. I hate how people assume that models are superior physically to all others. The only thing that separates models from regular people is height and weight, and maybe skin.

Am I the only one who thinks models aren't any prettier than the average girl?

It's not a matter of pretty or beautiful or even gorgeous.

It's a photogenic matter :flower:

well, u have to be tall enough and to have great body, and ofcourse to want to be a model and to have lots ofluck...

And apparently Heidi did miss her cue! :lol:
She was too busy dancing and turned around in the other direction.

Why the hell did They put the angels names at the bottom of the screen when she got to the end?!:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
backstage

Am I the only one who finds these "oh you're so cute, you're so nice" words very fake and annoying:sick::unsure:
Did you mean Adriana? or Selita?
I thought they were both sincere! :heart:
That was cute! Thanks!

Did you mean Adriana? or Selita?
I thought they were both sincere! :heart:
That was cute! Thanks!
Both. Actually it concerns all the angels, they are just sooo sweet and nice (try to be like that), that I want to do smth bad.:hardhead:Can't stand this falsity ugh:yuk:

I think adriana was sooo sincere, I dunno about selita but dri was soo sweet I didnt see any fake on her!

Both. Actually it concerns all the angels, they are just sooo sweet and nice (try to be like that), that I want to do smth bad.:hardhead:Can't stand this falsity ugh:yuk:
But what did you want them to do?! :lol:
To say "What the hell is this!? Get the **** away from me! Don't you know who I am?!"
:lol:
She was just a little girl :cry:
I bet Eugenia would've done the same, why? It's just the right/nice thing to do especially with the little ones so as not to hurt their feelings!:heart: :flower:
I'm not going to argue though, just thought I'd add my opinion!

I'm sorry why does everyone seem to be destined that someone is suppose to be rotten. Adriana is a very sweet natured person, she gave the little girl a dimond encrusted 1000$ necklace just because she asked about it. Gosh I'm so sick of people thinking She's a model so she has to be a b*tch! As for Selita I don't know, but if I got a thankyou card from a little girl like that I would react the same way Adriana did, what would I say Oh well thanks Whatever. Geez.

I think it was a sweet thing that Adriana is nice....maybe she was raised well. From what we hear at AdrianaFLima she's just very very nice tenderhearted and sweet, so this wasn't her being fake it was her being thankful. Heck her favorite thing to get is homemade gifts, so this was sweet. I don't understand why if you're nice you have to be fake. I

Last edited by a moderator:
totally!! CC is right dri is a sweetheart, she was so nice to give the girl the necklace I mean I was shocled when she did that, it was the best thing Ive ever seen, so please dont say she was been fake cause she wasnt!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flogomet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->