Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know? I personally don't like Adriana very much, but after seeing that clip, I really am finding her more and more endearing. It seems like she was very genuine and unless the girl is a great actress (which How I met your mother proved, um, not)? I'm fooled.

Consider me a convert.

You know? I personally don't like Adriana very much, but after seeing that clip, I really am finding her more and more endearing. It seems like she was very genuine and unless the girl is a great actress (which How I met your mother proved, um, not)? I'm fooled.

Consider me a convert.
:blush::heart::flower:

I think adriana was sooo sincere, I dunno about selita but dri was soo sweet I didnt see any fake on her!

No offence but I dislike Selita. Her personality is sooooo staged , she should NEVER be an actress because her personality is not convincing me at all! :angry:

But what did you want them to do?! :lol:
To say "What the hell is this!? Get the **** away from me! Don't you know who I am?!"
:lol:
She was just a little girl :cry:
I bet Eugenia would've done the same, why? It's just the right/nice thing to do especially with the little ones so as not to hurt their feelings!:heart: :flower:
I'm not going to argue though, just thought I'd add my opinion!
Haha of course not.:lol:
Of course everyone will be touched and very pleased to get that "good luck" card from a girl, but I can't get such reaction. Yesterday I watched the video from last year's VS show with this girl and angels, and seriously they were like hens with their egg: "Omg you are soooo cute!:buzz:Omg you're sooooo beautiful!:buzz: Omg you are soooo sweet!:buzz:Omg let me hug you! Omg!:buzz:"

Smth like that.:lol:

Well, maybe it has smth to do with nationality, I mean Brazilians are vigorous and energetic people. But Karolina did the same. I don't know :ermm: I am just a cold, cold Russian:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry why does everyone seem to be destined that someone is suppose to be rotten. Adriana is a very sweet natured person, she gave the little girl a dimond encrusted 1000$ necklace just because she asked about it. Gosh I'm so sick of people thinking She's a model so she has to be a b*tch! As for Selita I don't know, but if I got a thankyou card from a little girl like that I would react the same way Adriana did, what would I say Oh well thanks Whatever. Geez.

I think it was a sweet thing that Adriana is nice....maybe she was raised well. From what we hear at AdrianaFLima she's just very very nice tenderhearted and sweet, so this wasn't her being fake it was her being thankful. Heck her favorite thing to get is homemade gifts, so this was sweet. I don't understand why if you're nice you have to be fake. I
If my message emm inspired u to write this comment, I want say I didn't say a signle bad word about Adriana presenting this necklace to this girl. I didn't say Adriana isn't sweet either, she probably is, I was just talking about the way Adriana reacted to this present. And it's not only Adriana, all the models say and do the same staged things. But yeah, I know, they have to say :"It's so amazing, it's exciting, it's cool, it's fantastic, it's fun" - all the time. I understand why they do it but it's smth I find very hard to stand.:rolleyes:

CoutureChic it seems that no one can say anything even a little thing bad about Adriana :D Different people have different opinions ^_^ But I think adriana is fab so dont worry =)

Haha of course not.:lol:
Of course everyone will be touched and very pleased to get that "good luck" card from a girl, but I can't get such reaction. Yesterday I watched the video from last year's VS show with this girl and angels, and seriously they were like hens with their egg: "Omg you are soooo cute!:buzz:Omg you're sooooo beautiful!:buzz: Omg you are soooo sweet!:buzz:Omg let me hug you! Omg!:buzz:"

Smth like that.:lol:

Well, maybe it has smth to do with nationality, I mean Brazilians are vigorous and energetic people. But Karolina did the same. I don't know :ermm: I am just a cold, cold Russian:rolleyes:

:P thats was really funny...:lol::D

Thanks youuu .. its too bad I have to spread a reputation... Sweet_rus is best person of videos =)

Thanks youuu .. its too bad I have to spread a reputation... Sweet_rus is best person of videos =)
No problem, thanx:lol:
you're welcome:flower:

I am watching it right now and I want to say how mad I am. In all these videos they show only angels and maybe a couple of high-fashion girls!:angry: How long should I be waiting for Eugenia's appearance, ah?:furious:

btw CYP uploaded 3 new videos from VS.

Here they are

Backstage. Part1
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xUlfWYa-HV0

Backstage. Part2
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9eFh6lEFFxQ

The show itself
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sZuGJV4t2S8

Thank you very much Cypress :kiss:

Ahhhh :buzz: I can't wait to watch the new videos when I have sound available!

:clap: Sweet Rus, you're amazing!

Thanks sweet rus and cypress. Man, I feel like I'm way too privellaged, having access to tons of photos and videos without even seeing the show:D I hope they do something awesome, so I'm not watching the same thing agin haha

They're showing it right now on FTV. Everyone's getting their make-up done and they interviewed Goulart, Marissa Miller, and others; the actual show should start in a couple of minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flogomet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->